2023-06-29
2023-03-20
2023-06-27
2023-07-05
在执行上级党组织决定方面存在的问题及整改措施范文(通用6篇)
2023-06-15
更新时间:2023-11-18 18:17:37 发布时间:24小时内 作者:文/会员上传 下载docx
2023-06-29
2023-03-20
2023-06-27
2023-07-05
在执行上级党组织决定方面存在的问题及整改措施范文(通用6篇)
2023-06-15
A: Welcome to my office.
A:欢迎你的光临。
B: According to your advertisement, you want an experienced software engineer. I think my background meets the requirements of this position.
B:广告上说你们想招聘一位有经验的软件工程师,我觉得我的条件还合适。
A: Can you tell me why?
A:为什么?
B: I majored in Com*r Engineering when I was at university. Actually I was quite familiar with Fortran and C Language.
B:我在大学时学的是计算机专业。实际上我很熟悉Fortran和C语言。
A: What do you think about the recent development in com*rs?
A:你怎样看待计算机行业在近年内的发展?
B: Developments in hardware are going a-head very quickly. But to turn the com*r into a machine that can be easily manipulated, much more complex softwares are needed than are available now. As a result, more com*r programmers should devote themselves to this work.
B:计算机硬件的发展十分迅猛。但是要使计算机更加容易操作,需要更多更复杂的软件,也就需要更多的.程序员。
A: I_ve looked through your application material and I am quite satisfied with your qualification. Have you got anything to ask me?
A:我看过你的申请材料,对你的条件很满意。你有什么要问我的吗?
B: Yes. Could you tell me something about the job?
B:是的,您能否告诉我一些有关工作的事?
A: Yes, of course. You would be responsible for design and development of products. You would also be in charge of software programmes including evaluation of complex software system to ensure product features and operation compliance.
A:当然可以。你将负责产品的设计和开发。你还要负责软件程序,包括对复杂软件程序的评估,以确保产品达标及机器的正常运行。
B: Oh, I see. I think I can do the work well.
B:明白了。我想我一定能干好这项工作。
I: Do you have any questions you want to ask?
I: 你有什么问题要问吗?
A: Yes, I''d like to know if there would be any future opportunities for specific training.
A: 有,我想知道贵公司将来是否提供特殊培训的机会。
I: If necessary there will be. Any other questions?
I: 如果需要的话,会有的。还有问题吗?
A: When will I know your decision?
A: 我何时能知道最终结果呢?
I: We''ll give you our decision in a few days. How can we get in touch with you?
I: 我们会在几天内通知你我们的最终决定,我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?
A: I can be reached at my office during work hours and at home in the evening. My office phone number and home phone number are in my resume.
A: 工作时间我在办公室,晚上我在家,你们都能找到我。我办公室和家里的电话号码都在我的简历里。
I: Thank you for your interest in our company.
I: 非常感谢你来我们公司面试。
A: Thank you, sir. I expect to hear from you as soon as possible.
A: 谢谢你,先生。我期待着能尽快得到您的消息。
I: Would you please let the next applicant come in on your way out?
I: 你出去的时候能通知下一个应聘者进来吗?
A: All right. Goodbye.
A: 好的,再见。
[英语面试经典对话]
i: why do you want to apply for a position in our company? don you like the present job?
i: 为什么你要应聘我们公司这个职位,你不喜欢你目前这个工作吗?
a: i like the job and it is similar to the position i am applying for in your company, but the salary of my present job is too low, so i decided to leave.
a: 我喜欢目前这个工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但是我目前这份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。
i: is that the only reason why you are leaving?
i: 这是你想离职的唯一原因吗?
a: no, another reason is that your operations are global, so i feel i can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
a:不,另一个原因是因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得在这样一个环境中工作会收获最多。
i: if you are hired, when will it be convenient for you to begin to work?
i: 如果你被录用,什么时候方便来本公司上班呢?
a: if you like, tomorrow is ok.
a:如果你愿意,明天就可以。
i: are you a goal-oriented person?
a: yes, i am。 i always make a plan before i do anything。
i: where do you want to be in 5 years?
a: i don? want to have a specific title。 i just want to enjoy what i am doing。
i: that sounds very reasonable。
a: it? the most important thing to me。
i: if you are hired, how long do you plan to stay with us?
a: that obviously depends on how things go -- whether i? suited to the firm and the firm to me。
i: tell me about some of your recent goals and what you do to achieve them。
a: i want to put my knowledge and experience to use in a challenging position。 in order to achieve this goal, i just want to work step by step。
i: what is your long-range objective?
a: i haven? thought it over at all。
i: what do you think is the most important thing when looking for a job?
a: i think the most important thing is the interest in the job。
i: 你是一个有明确目标的人吗?
a: 是的,我是,在做每件事之前我都做一个计划。
p; i: 你在五年内希望做到什么位置?
a: 我并不想要什么特别的头衔,我只想做我喜欢做的事情。
i: 听起来非常有道理。
a: 这对我来说是最重要的。
i: 如果你被录用,计划在我们公司干多久?
a: 这当然依事情的发展而定,得看我和公司之间是否互相适合。
i: 能说说你的近期目标以及如何去实现它吗?
a: 我想把我的知识和经验运用到一个具有挑战性的工作中,为了达到这个目标,我只想一步一步地踏实工作。
i: 你的长远目标是什么?
a: 我还没有认真考虑过。
i: 在找工作时,你认为什么最重要?
a: 我认为是对工作的兴趣。
[经典英语面试对话]
A:Hi,Alan. I feel very nervous because I am going to have a job interviewnext Monday. Could you please give me some suggestions?
A:嗨,艾伦。我心里忐忑不安,因为下周一我就要面试了。你能给我一些建议吗?
B :Sure. Firstly,it is very important for you to be punctual. Interviewersusually don t think much of a candidate who comes 5 or 10 minutes late only toexplain that he could not find the place or he was stuck in traffic.
B:当然。首先,守时是非常重要的。面试官通常不会对那些面试迟到5到10分钟,却解释为是因为找不到地方或途中堵车的人评价很高。
A: Yeah,that is very important.
A:对,这点很重要。
B: Secondly , you need to create a good image in a limited time.
B:其次,你应该在有限的时间内树立好的形象。
A:I will try my best to make a good impression, but it is always easiersaid that done.
A:我会尽最大努力留下好印象,可是说来容易做时难。
B: I think you should make some preparations. For example, you should take care to appear well-groomed and modestly dressed. What s more,try to avoid a too causal style.
B:我认为你应该做好充分准备。比如说你应该注意穿戴整洁,服装得体,另外,不要穿太随意的衣服。
A:Can I wear T-shirt and jeans for the job interview?
A:我能穿T恤衫和牛仔裤去面试吗?
B: You d better not. Informal clothes like sports shirts,tom jeans or dirty sneakers convey the impression that you are not serious about the job, or that you may be casual about your work as you are about your clothes.
B:你最好别穿。像运动衫,磨旧的牛仔裤 或脏球鞋这类的非正式服装可能给人造 成你对这份工作不认真的印象,或者说 你对工作的态度同穿着一样随意。
A:I‘ve got It. I think I will wear a white shirt with a tie. Thank you for your suggestions.
A:我明白了。我决定穿白衬衫系领带。谢 谢你的建议。
英语面试对话:面试结束
退出面试时要和刚进来时一样彬彬有礼,充满自信,这样的表现将给你赢得一个精彩的退场,为你的成功增添一份希望,
BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达
1) Do you have any questions you want to ask?
你有问题要问吗?
2) When will I know your decision?
我何时能知道你们的`决定?
3) How can we get in touch with you?
我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?
4) I can be reached at my office during work hours and at home in the evening.
工作时间我在办公室,晚上我在家,你们都能找到我,
5) Thank you for your interest in our company.
谢谢你来参加我们公司的面试。
6) I`ll look forward to hearing from you.
我期待着你的消息。
7) Well, that`s all for the interview.
好了,面试到此结束。
8) And do I need the second interview?
我还需要第二次面试吗?
CONVERSATIONS 会话
(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)
Jack: Hello, Mr. Smith, nice to meet you.
杰克:史密斯先生您好,很高兴见到您。
Smith: Hello, Jack, I am glad you could come to this interview.
史密斯:你好,杰克,很高兴你能来参加这次面试。
Jack: I feel very honored.
杰克:我感到很荣幸。
Smith: Firstly, I would like to ask you some questions.
史密斯:首先,我想要问你几个问题。
Jack: Please.
杰克:您请讲。
Smith: How old are you?
史密斯:你多大了?
Jack: I am twenty-three years old.
杰克:我今年23岁。
Smith: How do you live now?
史密斯:你现在住在哪里?
Jack: I live in a sub-district near here.
杰克:我住在离这儿不远的一个小区里。
Smith: Could you tell me your telephone number?
史密斯:可以告诉我你的电话号码吗?
Jack: My telephone number is 1033-5768.
杰克:我的电话号码是1033-5768。
Smith: Are you from Bei jing?
史密斯:你是北京人吗?
Jack: Yes, 1was born in Bei jing.
杰克:是的,我出生在北京。
Smith: OK, I have no more questions.
史密斯:好的,我没有问题了。
Smith: Nice to meet you.
史密斯:很高兴见到你。
Jack: Nice to meet you,too.
杰克:我也很高兴见到您。
Smith:You are a graduate, right?
史密斯:你是个毕业生,是吗?
Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.
杰克:我最近才大学毕业,主修的是英语专业。
Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.
史密斯:这样说来,是没有相关的工作经验了。
Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.
杰克:的确如此。不过,我仍然要请您给我一次机会,我会努力学习的。
Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?
史密斯:那么,在大学里你获得过什么荣誉或是奖励吗?
Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.
杰克:我取得了商务英语证书和英语专业八级证书。
Smith: What about your computer skills?
史密斯:计算机技能如何?
Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.
杰克:我曾接受过专业培训,我相信自己可以胜任这份工作。
Smith: And anything else?
史密斯:别的方面呢?
Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English
杰克:在大学里,我曾学过有关翻译、商务英语的课程等。我的英语口语和写作能力都不错。
Smith: I see.
史密斯:我知道了。
Jack: Your approval would be my honor.
杰克:您的肯定是我的荣幸。
A: OK, . You may come is xxx and on my right, my colleague, xxx, and on my left, xxx. please sit down.
好了,舒先生,你可以进来了。我是xxx,我右面是我的`同事xxx,左边是xxx。请坐吧。
I: Thank you. Good afternoon Mrs. Xxx, Miss xxx, Miss xxx.
谢谢你。下午好,xxx女士、xxx小姐、xxx小姐。
A: Your English is fluent.
你的英语很流利。
I: Thank you.
谢谢夸奖。
A: How do you think of the weather today?
你觉得今天的天气如何?
I: I don't like the weather like this. Cold and rainy. Hope it become sunny as soon as possible.
我不喜欢这样的天气,又冷还下着雨,真希望早点出太阳。
I: you mind if I ask you some questions, which may sound impolite?
舒先生,我可以问你几个听起来可能不是很有礼貌的问题吗?
A: Ah,never mind, please.
啊,没关系,请问吧。
I: Can you tell me how old you are?
你能告诉我你多大了吗?
A: I am 25 years old.
我25岁了。
I: Our advertisement says English competence is a key requirement of this position. Then how do you think of your proficiency in written and spoken English?
我们的招聘广告要求这个职位的应聘者应当具有相当好的英语水平,那么,你认为你的书面英语和口语能力如何呢?
A: I have learned English for 10 years, and I have passed College English Test Band 4 and spoken English is fairly good enough to express myself fluently.
我已经学英语10年了,而且我通过了大学英语四级和六级。我能用英语口语把自己的想法流利地表达出来。
I: What other foreign language do you speak?
你还能说其他别的外语吗?
A: I did self-study of Japanese in college, and I can carry on some simple conversations in Japanese.
我在大学时自学过日语,我能用日语进行一些简单的对话。
A: Hello!
B: Hello! Glad to meet you.
A: Tell me something about yourself, please.
B: My name is Wan Mei and I live inGuangzhou. I was born in 1978. I am a student of Jinan University. I havemajored in Public Administration. I like travelling very much and enjoy am in the tennis club at my university.
A: Your application form says you were outof school for half a year during high school. What was the reason? Were you ill?
B: Oh, no. My father's job took him toAmerica for six months then, and he decided to take the whole family along.
A: So during that time you went to highschool in the United States?
B: Yes, it was just for a few months, butattended Johnson High School in Chicago.
A: There was a year between the time yougraduated from high school and entered the university. What were you doingduring that time?
B: I spent a year doing things a persondoesn't have time for. I traveled several countries.
A: Do you think you are more outward-lookingor more inward-looking?
B: Well, something I want to be by myself,but most of the time I prefer being with a group of people, so I guess you'dmay I am rather outgoing. I was really very active in my university club.
A: What would you say are some of yourstrong and weak points?
B: Well, I suppose a strong point of mine isthat I like developing new things and ideas. But I am afraid I am a poor talkerand that isn't very good, so I've been studying how to speak in public.
A: Do you have any people you'd call reallyclose friends?
B: Not too many, but not too few, either, Isuppose. There are six people that I see quite often now. They're all my goodfriends.
A: What kind of sports do you like? And do you watch or play?
B: I like both watching and playing. And Ienjoy almost all sports, but I especially like tennis. I was in the tennis cluball through high school, so particularly in the case of tennis I prefer doingto watching.
A: What kind of books do you like?
B: I like biographics. It's intersting toread about the backgrounds of people who have become famous, and see what I canlearn from their lives.
A: Who is your favorite writer?
B: I like the novels of Charles Dickens verymuch. I've read almost all of them in the original.
A: Can you name one person that you respectvery much?
B: My English teacher at college. He has somuch humour and vitality, and I am very impressed with his tactfulness. He canmake a person see the contradictions in his thinking without making him feelfoolish. I've learned a lot from watching the way he applies himself to histeaching, and how he leads people to seeing things.
A:What basic principles do you apply to your life?
B: Not toput off till tomorrow what you can do today. I feel that time gives away veryeasily ―― you think you have it, and it is gone quickly! Putting things off just makes it worse later. So even if it is hardat the time, I try to get things done that day and not leave them till the nextday.
A: Tell me why you are interested in workingfor this company, will you?
B: I think working in this company wouldgive me the best oppotunity to use what I've learned at college, studyingpublic administration for four years. I think this company has a great futureand I'll be able to develop my own capabilities here. So for a long time I'vebeen thinking I'd like to work with this company.
A: Have you ever worked during youruniversity days?
B: Yes. I worked as a tutor to teach Englishto a middle school student.
A: There's a good chance for you to come towork for this company. But, you will have to have another interview with ourmanager himself in Chinese.
B: Of course.
A: Thank you for coming. Good-bye!
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和经历,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 对你目前的职业,能否做个概括的说明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的`职业,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the _glass ceiling_ in my current job. I feel there is no
opportunity for advancement. 我觉得目前的职业,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的职业,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经历,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的职业单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经历用在这份职业上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能胜任这份职业?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习职业,使我适合这份职业。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项职业的人吗?你能承受职业上的压力吗?
A: Yes, I think so.
A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)职业所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位诚实、职业努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: (I like) people who possess the _can do_ spirit. 有_实际行动_的人。
Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政职业的主要目标
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理别人的批评?
A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在职业中,什么事令你不高兴?
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在职业中的意见不和?
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失败?
A: None of us was born _perfect_. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。 Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?
A: Doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。
A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。
Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?
A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。
A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我乐意捐给教育机构。
Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到职业是最重要的。
A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。
Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?
A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前我国经济的总体情况以及我国入世对我们行业的影响。
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。
Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一个职业中积累了一些行政经历,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经历和技巧。
A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。
A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理职业。
(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。
(甚至还可以打趣的说:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的职业呢!
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但这职业伴随而来的责任更吸引我。
A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份职业,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。
1 A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.请介绍一下你自己。
B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.我叫 David, 住在上海,出身于 1980 年。我的专业是电子工程。
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?你认为你有怎样的性格?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things 'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也 很能干。
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?你的弱点和优点是什么?
B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识 到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。
A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?你有执照或资格证书吗?
B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师。
A: How do you relate to others?你和别人相处如何?
B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.我能与人合作,富有团队精神。
A: Good morning.
A:早晨好。
B: Good morning, Mr. Wang. Please take a seat.
B:王先生,早晨好。请坐!
A: Thank you.
A:谢谢。
B: Now let me take a look at your application form. The application online is not very detailed. Well, Mr. Wang, can you tell me why you are interested in working in our company?
B:让我先看看你的申请表,在网上的申请表不太详细。对了,王先生,能否告诉我你为何对本公司感兴趣?
A: Well. First of all, the position you offered is quite challenging; and besides, your company enjoys a high reputation in the IT industry; and I also believe I can fully use what I have learnt here.
A:好的。首先贵公司所提供的岗位具有相当的挑战性;其次,贵公司在IT行业享有较高的声誉;还有,我认为在此我可以发挥自己的所长。
B: Mr. Wang, what are the qualifications you think you possess for the present job?
B:王先生,你认为自己具备申请该岗位的何种资格?
A: As you know, I graduated from Xi’an University and majored in data communication, and have had six years working experience in the relevant field.
A:我毕业于西安大学,主修数据通信并且在相关领域有了6年的工作经验。
B: What are the courses offered by your university in data communication?
B:贵校数据通信专业主要开设什么课程呢?
A: Well, like communication system, communication network, mobile communication and digital communication.
A:嗯,比如通信系统、通信网络、移动通信以及数字通信等课程。
B: Have you any experience with network management?
B:你有网络管理方面的经验吗?
A: Yes, I gained some experience when I was in charge of the com*r division of the China Construction Bank.
A:是的,我曾在*建设银行计算机处担任过主管,获得了一些经验。
B: Are you familiar with MODEM?
B:你熟悉MODEM通信技术吗?
A: Yes, I am.
A:是的,我熟悉。
B: How about TCP/IP?
B:那么你是否了解TCP/ IP呢?
A: I should say yes. I have read a lot a-bout RFC documents.
A:是的,我曾经阅读过大量RFC文件。
B: Have you any experience with UNIX operating system?
B:你有使用UNIX操作系统的经验吗?
A: Yes, I am very familiar with the Windows 7 system.
A:有,我比较熟悉Windows 7系统。
B: Can you name some sorts of modem communication systems?
B:你能否说出一些现代通信系统的名字?
A: Yes, they are CSM, PSIN, ISDN and so on.
A:可以,有通用移动通信网、公用电话交换网、综合业务数字网等。
B: Well, I am quite satisfied with your performance. I’ll telephone you as soon as we make a decision.
B:我对你的表现很满意。等我们做出决定后,会立刻通知你。
A: Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity. Goodbye.
A:感谢你给我这次机会。再见。
B: Goodbye.
B:再见。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it。 (你能在两内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake。 Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills。(依我的资格和经验,我觉 得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription。 (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years。 To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support。 (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position。 If opportunity knocks, I will take it。(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the _glass ceiling_ in my current job。 / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement。 (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent。 (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well。 (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position。 (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future。 (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job。 I am sure I will be successful。 (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
I: Nice to meet you, xx。 I’m XX, HRD of the company。 Please have a seat。
很高兴认识你xx。我是人力资源总监XX,请坐。
A: Nice to meet you, Ms。 XX。
你好XXX女士。
A: From reviewing your resume, I can see that you performed excellently in school。What I want to know is why you think you’re right for this job。
从你的简历,我可以看出你在校时很优秀。我想知道为什么你认为你适合这份工作。
I: I am always interested in news coming from your industry, and I’m deeply impressedby your company’s sales performance。 To have risen 200—percent in the domestic market overjust the past three years is an incredible feat。 I also admire and agree with the values that the company has adopted。 I find that my personal goals and ideasabout business operations fit perfectly with the companys goals and mission statement。
我一直关注你们行业的新闻,公司在过去三年里中国市场的业绩增长了两倍,这给我留下了很深的印象。同时我也很喜欢贵公司培养员工的企业文化。我觉得我的个人发展目标、商业理念和公司的目标完全吻合。
I:What particular aspect of the company interests you most。
公司有什么特别的方面使你最感兴趣。
A:Iam most interested in your Latin American developments。My father was an army officerso we lived for three years in Latin America。I know youhave just entered joint ventures with two processing companies there。What are your plans for the next few years。
我最感兴趣的是你们公司在拉丁美洲的发展。我父亲是一位军官,所以我们在拉美住了3年。我知道你们刚和那里的两家加工公司合资,接下来几年你们有什么计划呢?
I:What classes did you like best back in school?
在学校你最喜欢哪门课?
A:Statistics, accounting and calculus were my favorite subjects because I am good at crunching numbers。
统计会计与微积分是我最喜爱的科目,因为我很好的数学天分。
I:Describe your personal comprehensive ability?
说一下你的个人综合能力
A:It is important to take everyone is opinion into account and give them theopportunity to excel。 My role, as I see it, is organise and get things in order
要考虑到每个人的意见,让他们有机会脱颖而出。我的角色,在我看来,是组织,就要依靠大家的力量。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the “glass ceiling” in my current job. I feel there is no
opportunity for advancement. 我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?
A: Yes, I think so.
A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: (I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit. 有“实际行动”的人。
Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理别人的批评?
A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑
推荐度: