在执行上级党组织决定方面存在的问题及整改措施范文(通用6篇)
2023-06-15
2023-06-27
2023-03-18
2023-07-05
2023-07-06
更新时间:2024-01-11 15:34:42 发布时间:24小时内 作者:文/会员上传 下载docx
在执行上级党组织决定方面存在的问题及整改措施范文(通用6篇)
2023-06-15
2023-06-27
2023-03-18
2023-07-05
2023-07-06
①.A: Good afternoon, sir. B: Good afternoon. Sit down, please. A: Thank you. B: You are Mr. Zhang Xiaodong。
②.希望是下载地址或者种子 视频 文字 语音 都可以
③.I:Interviewer(面试者) A:Applicant(求职者)1. I: Tell me a little bit about : My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical 。
④.Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!) A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, 。
⑤.英语面试常用的对话合集:1. Introduce yourself 2. What's your plan for the after 3(or5) years? 3. Which subject is the most useful? 4. What's your favorite computer language。
you hiring?
请问,你们招人吗?
2. I saw your ad* in the paper and wanted to apply for the job.
你好,看到你们在报纸上登的广告,所以我想来应聘这个工作.
3. When can you come in for an interview?
什么时候可以来面试?
4. Do you have any references?
请问,你有介绍信吗?
5. What’s your past job experience?
你以往有何工作经验?
6. This is a very impressive resume, Mr. Smith.
你的履历表给人印象深刻,史密斯先生.
7. What are your qualifications?
您具备什么资历?
8. What’s the starting salary?
起始薪金是多少?
9. What possibilities are there for advancement?
获得提升有何要求?
10. What kind of holidays/ benefits do you have for your employees?
你们为职员提供何种假期/福利?
Part Two: Dialogues
1. Resumes and Interviews履历表和面试
A: Hey Ted, I saw this ad in the paper. You should take a look.
B: What is it?
A: It’s for a job. It looks perfect for you.
B: Let’s see … “Wanted: manager for up-and-coming fimp3. Must have good organizational skills. Experience a plus. Please contact Betty Sue.” Oh, I don’t know …
A: Come on, what have you got to lose?
B: What about my resume?
A: Here, I’ll help you type one up.
B: Thanks, Mary. You’re a real pal. I’ll call now to set up an interview.
A:嘿,特德,我看到报纸上的这篇广告,你该看一看.
B:是什么广告?
A:招聘广告.看上去很适合你.
B: 让我瞧瞧.“招聘:极富发展潜力的公司招聘经理.良好的组织才能.并且具有经验.若是有意者请与贝蒂·苏联系”.哦,我不知道……
A: 别这样,你又不会损失什么.
B: 可是我的履历表呢?
A: 在这儿,我会帮你打印一份的.
B: 谢谢你,玛丽.真够朋友.现在我就打电话约定面试.
2. Salary 工资
A: Well, I’ve looked over your resume, Mr. Peepers.
B: Please, call me Ted.
A: Well, Ted, this is a very impressive resume. However, we do have several other applicants to finish interviewing before we can make a final decision. We’ll call you by Friday, if that’s all right.
B: That’s no problem.
A: Do you have any other questions?
B: Well, what kind of salary do you provide?
A: Salary is based on experience as well as* time spent with our company.
B: I see.
A: Salary can be negotiated once we officially offer you the job.
B: Sounds fine.
A: 哦,我看过了你的履历表,皮伯斯先生.
B: 请叫我特德好了.
A: 好,特德,你的履历表给人印象深刻,可是,在我们做出最后的决定之前我们还要面试其他几个应聘者.若是可以的话,我们不迟于星期五会给你打电话.
B: 可以.
A: 你还有其他什么问题吗?
B: 哦,你们公司提供的薪金待遇是怎么样的'?
A: 薪金发放以经验为基础,同时还有工作时间长短.
B: 我明白.
A: 正式聘用的话,薪金方面还可以再商量.
B: 好的.
I've heard from the Translation Service that you want to hire an interpreter.
我从翻译社听说你们想招一名翻译。
She has a good position in a local Translation Service.
她在当地的翻译社谋到了一份好差事。
I am bilingual in English and Japanese.
我能说英语和日语两种语言。
It's the job that I have been dreaming of.这是我梦寐以求的工作。
I have excellent communication skills.我有出色的交际能力。
掌握了应聘翻译的英语面试对话范文的句子,那么久需要赶紧对号入座,感受英语对话的魅力,这样才能加深对这个话题的理解。
Applicant: Hi! Are you Mr. Taylor Pan? This is my business 'm Jason Ma's friend.
Interviewer : Oh, you're Miss Sun.
Applicant : Daphne Call me Daphne, please.
Interviewer : OK. Daphne, what can I do for you?
Applicant: Jason told me that you're looking for a translator, so I came for a try.
Interviewer: I see. Do you realize that most of our work is done at night?
Applicant: Yes, I do understand work starts at 7 p. m. and goes to 1 .
Interviewer: Exactly. Do you have to work in the daytime?
Applicant : Yes, I work with a translation company as both a translator and an editor. I have to translate any documents I receive and I've been there for two years.
Interviewer: So, how are your Chinese and English?
Applicant: Well, I can confidently say that my Chinese and English are pretty good. I won prizes in speech competitions and composition contests several times in both Chinese and English.
Interviewer: But,we'll still have to test both your language skills and work efficiency.
Applicant : All right. Well, Mr. Pan, may I ask one thing?
Interviewer: Sure, go ahead.
Applicant : If I work here, do I get any holidays?
Interviewer : No , no holidays.
Applicant : Not any?
Interviewer: Not any. We work on Sundays, on national holidays,and on New Year's Day. If you think after a full day's work at the translation company,you still have enough energy to work here and keep your thinking clear, you can consider working with us. If not, you'd better reconsider.
Applicant : Thank you for the advice. If I get tired, I'll consider quitting my job at the translation company.
Interviewer: Well, Daphne, we'll let you know our decision soon.
Please go to the office next door. There'll be other people to tell you how to take the test. Good luck.
Applicant :Thank you, Mr. Pan. Goodbye.
Interviewer : Goodbye.
i: why do you want to apply for a position in our company? don you like the present job?
i: 为什么你要应聘我们公司这个职位,你不喜欢你目前这个工作吗?
a: i like the job and it is similar to the position i am applying for in your company, but the salary of my present job is too low, so i decided to leave.
a: 我喜欢目前这个工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但是我目前这份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。
i: is that the only reason why you are leaving?
i: 这是你想离职的唯一原因吗?
a: no, another reason is that your operations are global, so i feel i can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
a:不,另一个原因是因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得在这样一个环境中工作会收获最多。
i: if you are hired, when will it be convenient for you to begin to work?
i: 如果你被录用,什么时候方便来本公司上班呢?
a: if you like, tomorrow is ok.
a:如果你愿意,明天就可以。
Excuse I see Mr. John Watt。
应聘公司常用的英语对话
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!) A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your orga..。
Jane:Good a fine day. Tom:Yes,it when do you get up .It is still early now. Jane:Yeah,I am a early always get up before 6 o'clock. Tom:Good for only get up early today because I have something ..。
key sentences(重点句子) i see mr. john watt,the manager? 劳。 我是应你之邀来参加面试的。见到你真高兴,瓦特先生。 sit down. 请坐。 。
did you choose to come here for a job?你为何选定到此地来谋职? hope to 。 我希望有一个提供升级机会的工作.情景对话3 interest you most about this job。
A: Good afternoon, : Good afternoon. Sit down, : Thank : You are Mr. Zhang Xiaodong, aren't you?I am Henry are you interested in working 。
仅供参考: A: Tell me a little bit about yourself. 请介绍一下你自己。 B: My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering. 我叫Mike, 住在新加坡。
求职面试常用英语对话 。
怎么能够不给出面试的性质和内容呢?你需要的只是指撇开面试的具体性质和内容之外的话题对话,例如面试的时候,开场白所通用的招呼和客套话题么?那也通常用不了15句。 一般来说,英语环境的工作面试,除了与工作性质和专业内容相关的对话。
A: OK, . You may come is xxx and on my right, my colleague, xxx, and on my left, xxx. please sit down.
好了,舒先生,你可以进来了。我是xxx,我右面是我的`同事xxx,左边是xxx。请坐吧。
I: Thank you. Good afternoon Mrs. Xxx, Miss xxx, Miss xxx.
谢谢你。下午好,xxx女士、xxx小姐、xxx小姐。
A: Your English is fluent.
你的英语很流利。
I: Thank you.
谢谢夸奖。
A: How do you think of the weather today?
你觉得今天的天气如何?
I: I don't like the weather like this. Cold and rainy. Hope it become sunny as soon as possible.
我不喜欢这样的天气,又冷还下着雨,真希望早点出太阳。
I: you mind if I ask you some questions, which may sound impolite?
舒先生,我可以问你几个听起来可能不是很有礼貌的问题吗?
A: Ah,never mind, please.
啊,没关系,请问吧。
I: Can you tell me how old you are?
你能告诉我你多大了吗?
A: I am 25 years old.
我25岁了。
I: Our advertisement says English competence is a key requirement of this position. Then how do you think of your proficiency in written and spoken English?
我们的招聘广告要求这个职位的应聘者应当具有相当好的英语水平,那么,你认为你的书面英语和口语能力如何呢?
A: I have learned English for 10 years, and I have passed College English Test Band 4 and spoken English is fairly good enough to express myself fluently.
我已经学英语10年了,而且我通过了大学英语四级和六级。我能用英语口语把自己的想法流利地表达出来。
I: What other foreign language do you speak?
你还能说其他别的外语吗?
A: I did self-study of Japanese in college, and I can carry on some simple conversations in Japanese.
我在大学时自学过日语,我能用日语进行一些简单的对话。
B: May I come in?
我可以进来吗?
HR: Yes, please. I'm XXX, the manager of the company. What's your name please?
请进,我是XXX,这个公司的经理。你叫什么名字。
B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is XXX. I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.
你好,潘小姐。我叫xxx。我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你
HR:Nice to meet you,too .You are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?
你好,今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。对于这个工作,我们需要刻苦能干的人,你觉得你能适应这样的工作吗?
B:Oh, yes, I think so.
恩,我想我能。
HR:Ok. Please talk something about yourself or introduce yourself.
好吧。那就说说你的情况吧,或者介绍一下自己。
B:My name is xxx. From xxxl university.
我叫xxx来自xxx大学
HR:Why did you choose to come here for a job
你为何选定到此地来谋职?
B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.
我希望有一个提供升级机会的工作。
HR:What interest you most about this job?
你对这份工作最感兴趣的是什么?
B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.
我喜欢和一班人一起工作及解决问题。
HR:Why should I hire you?
我为什么要聘请你?
B:My educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.
我的教育背景和工作经验使我能够胜任这项工作
HR: When can you begin?
你何时能开始工作?
B: Immediately.
马上就可以
HR:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.
所以现在你可以回去了,我们很快就会通知你
B:I will wait patiently, thank you.
我会耐心等待的,谢谢
A: Tell me a little bit about yourself. 请介绍一下你自己。 B: My name is David and I 。 我能与人合作,富有团队精神。 情景会话 2 A: I see by your resume that you have been 。
A: Good afternoon, : Good afternoon. Sit down, : Thank : You are Mr. Zhang Xiaodong, aren't you?I am Henry are you interested in working 。
key sentences(重点句子) i see mr. john watt,the manager? 劳。 我是应你之邀来参加面试的。见到你真高兴,瓦特先生。 sit down. 请坐。 。
dcab
1) May I come in?我可以进来吗?2) How are you doing, Mrs. Smith?你好,史密斯。 Nice to meet you.我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你。6) I am coming for an interview。
Smith: Nice to meet you.
史密斯:很高兴见到你。
Jack: Nice to meet you,too.
杰克:我也很高兴见到您。
Smith:You are a graduate, right?
史密斯:你是个毕业生,是吗?
Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.
杰克:我最近才大学毕业,主修的是英语专业。
Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.
史密斯:这样说来,是没有相关的工作经验了。
Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.
杰克:的确如此。不过,我仍然要请您给我一次机会,我会努力学习的。
Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?
史密斯:那么,在大学里你获得过什么荣誉或是奖励吗?
Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.
杰克:我取得了商务英语证书和英语专业八级证书。
Smith: What about your computer skills?
史密斯:计算机技能如何?
Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.
杰克:我曾接受过专业培训,我相信自己可以胜任这份工作。
Smith: And anything else?
史密斯:别的方面呢?
Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English
杰克:在大学里,我曾学过有关翻译、商务英语的课程等。我的英语口语和写作能力都不错。
Smith: I see.
史密斯:我知道了。
Jack: Your approval would be my honor.
杰克:您的肯定是我的荣幸。
A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?
不好意思,我可以见史密斯女士吗?
I: It's me. What can I do for you?
我就是,需要我帮忙吗?
A: I have come at your invitation for an to meet you,Mrs. Smith
很高兴见到你,史密斯女士。我是应约来面试的。
I: Are you Mrs. Smith?
你是吴先生吧?
A: Yes, I am.
是的,我是。
I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?
我也很高兴见到你。找我们公司困难吗?
A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.
没有,我对这一带很熟悉。
I: What is your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
A:WU JING
I: What kind of person do you think you are?
你觉得你自己的个性如何?
A: Well, I am always energetic and enthusiastic. That's my strongest personality.
嗯,我觉得自己精力很充沛,做事很有热情。这是我最大的特点了。
I: What are your strengths and weaknesses?
那你认为自己的最大优点和缺点是什么呢?
A: Em, as I have said, It's diligent and industrious. On the other hand, sometimes It'stoo hard-working and I put myself under too much pressure to make things perfect.
正如我刚才说过的,我工作特别勤奋认真。但是,有时为了尽可能把事情办得完美些,我又会让自己背上太多的压力,工作太辛苦。
I: What qualities would you expect of persons working as a team?
你认为作为团队中的一员,一个人需要具备什么样的品质?
A: To work in a team, in my opinion, two characteristics are necessary for a person. That is, the person must be cooperative and aggressive.
依我之见,作为团队中的一员,合作精神和进取精神两者皆不可少。
I: How do you spend your leisure time?
你业余时间都做些什么?
A: I like playing games and having sports. They are my favourite hobbies.
我爱玩游戏和体育运动,这是我最大的爱好。
I: So,what kind of sport do you like most?
那么你最喜欢什么体育运动?
A: Oh, it's hard to narrow it down to just one. I mean, I like all kinds of sports, basketball,swimming, bike riding and so on. Maybe it is just the reason why I am so energetic and vigorous.
哦,那可实在太多了,我喜欢各类体育运动,打篮球、 游泳、骑车之类的。也许这是我精力如此充沛的原因吧。
1 A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.请介绍一下你自己。
B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.我叫 David, 住在上海,出身于 1980 年。我的专业是电子工程。
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?你认为你有怎样的性格?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things 'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也 很能干。
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?你的弱点和优点是什么?
B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识 到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。
A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?你有执照或资格证书吗?
B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师。
A: How do you relate to others?你和别人相处如何?
B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.我能与人合作,富有团队精神。
会计每月主要工作内容
答案
1、每天审核报销单,报财务经理复审后在财务软件中编制记账凭证。
2、即时认证增值税**,注意**的**、代码。月底将认证通过后打印表格,做预申报和免抵退时用。
3、月初根据财务软件导出相关资料编制各项报表和免抵退核算资料。
4、每月月初完成上月日常预申报工作。
5、月末计提固定资本折旧,注意上月增加的固定资产,并填制计提累计折旧凭证。计提工资中填列其他递延资产及无形资产摊销、计提本月员工资等数据,编制相关凭证。
6、保管收款收据,出纳领取时做好登记及复核。
7、按时整理资料,以便归档管理。
8、完成上级安排的其他任务。
——会计面试常见问题以及答案
会计面试常见问题以及答案
1. We’ve received your letter and resume.
我们已经收到了你的信和简历。
2. I would like to talk with you regarding your qualification for this in-terview.
我想和你谈谈关于你的应聘的事。
3. We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
我们想约你来面试。
4. Just relax, and let’s have a chat, shall we?
别紧张,让我们先聊聊好吗?
5. Did you have any trouble finding our office?
我们的办公室容易找吗?
6. Why don’t we start by talking about you?
为何我们不开始谈谈你呢?
7. Let’s get started. First, I’d like to know which position you’re ap-plying for.
我们开始吧。首先我想知道的,就是你想应聘哪种职位。
8. Do you have any preference for what kind of work you’dlike to do?
对工作种类有无偏好?
9. I have come at your invitation for an interview.
我是应约来面试的。
10. It’s a great pleasure for me to take this interview.
我非常荣幸有机会来参加面试。
Why are you interested in working for our company?
为什么有兴趣在我们企业工作?
Because your company has a good sales record.
因为你们企业有良好的销售记录 。
Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
因为你们企业的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获。
Because I think my major is suitable for this position.
因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。
Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.
因为我可以在贵企业学到新的东西, 同时能为你们提供服务。
Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.
因为我对你们企业的培训计划很感兴趣。
Why did you leave your former company?
为什么离开以前的企业?
Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.
因为我在一家小企业工作,升职的希望很小。
Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
因为我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作。
Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.
因为那家企业没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。
Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.
因为我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的工作。
Because I had some private reasons, some family things.
因为我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。
What are your great strengths?
你有什么优点?
I'm a good team player.
我是一个富有团队精神的人。
I'm a hard-working, persistent person.
我工作刻苦,性情执着。
I'm a fast-learner.
我学东西很快。
I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.
我能在压力下工作,并能与同事和谐相处。
I have strong organizational skills.
我的'组织能力很强。
In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?
我企业雇用你有什么好处?
I think that my technical background is helpful for you.
我觉得我的技术背景对你们有用。
I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.
我有足够的知识推广贵企业的产品。
I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.
我对这个市场非常熟悉并有许多客户,我认为贵企业能从中获益。
Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.
贵企业能通过雇用一个充满活力、聪明的年轻人获益。
I know I am the right person for this job.
我知道我是最适合这个工作的。
What are your salary expectations?
你对工资有什么要求?
I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.
我希望是贵企业对一个具有我这种经验和教育背景的人所付的标准薪资。
Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
我们能不能谈一谈我在贵企业需要承担的责任?我觉得工资应该与工作的责任紧密相关的。
I hope you'll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretary's salary.
我希望你们能考虑我的经验及受过的培训,给我定一份高于初级秘书的工资。
I expect to be paid according to my abilities.
我希望能根据我的能力支付薪资。
With my experiences, I'd like to start at RMB4000 a month.
以我的经验,我希望起薪是4000元人民币。
职场新人英语实用句子
新入职时一般都需要提交一些个人材料,并了解公司的相关规定,下面这些句子或许能帮你更加顺利入职。
1. Please respond to this conditional offer before if you accept it.
如接受此offer,请于5月15日前回复。
2. On the condition that you hand in the medical check, you can be prepared to sign the contract on May. 22nd.
上交体检表后,可以准备在5月22日签约。
3. This offer will be valid upon your passing the legal procedure from former employer.
此offer 在你与上家公司完成法定离职手续后生效。
4. You should include envelope of the copies of your citizen ID, your highest school record, your ICBC account ID and a copy of your one-inch photo.
在你提交的信封中,请放入你的身份证复印件,最高学历复印件,工商银行账号复印件及一张一寸照片。
5. Your position will be sales manager, and this position will report to the district manager.
你的职位是销售经理,此职位直接向地区经理报告。
6. Annual bonus includes two parts, the fixed bonus and variable bonus.
年度奖金包括两部分,固定奖金和浮动奖金。
7. The company will withdraw your individual income tax from your monthly payroll.
公司会从每月工资里扣除你的个人所得税。
8. You may be required to be relocated to other districts of JK according to the needs of company.
公司也有可能会根据工作需要,要求你换到JK(公司)其他驻地工作。
9. HR will request you to your personal data regularly. Further notice will be sent to division respectively.
人力资源部将会请你定期提供最新的.个人信息,各业务部门将会收到进一步的具体通知。
10. It's our company's policy to reimburse the expense incurred in your travel and entertainment authorized company.
公司有政策,可为员工因公出差或娱乐时产生的合理费用报销。
表达喜爱工作职场英语句子
如何做好对财务的各种票据的处理工作?
答案
出纳在日常工作中难免会时常遇到各种票据,下面就来看看对票据该如何处理吧。
(一)收受票据应注意事项
1、凡与业务无关的票据不得收受。
2、如非本人票据应请客户亲自背书,如属指名票据应请抬头人加盖印章。
3、收受的票据面额较应缴纳款项为多时,在未兑现以前不得找还,其差额应兑现以暂收款项科目处理后退还。
4、营业部门各经办员(包括外勤职员及出纳员)收到票据时,应立即在票据左上角画横线二道,并在收入传票摘要栏注明收票日期、票据号码、付款行库、金额及到期日。
(二)收受本埠即期票据的处理
1、凡出纳员收入本埠即期的票据,应即日提出交换并在收入会票摘要栏加盖一交&二交戳记,如当日不及交换者,应在收入传票摘要栏加盖交换戳记,以使经办员作为填注有关账簿的依据,以防止舞弊。
2、出纳员收入的票据提出兑现或经交换被退票时,应查验该票据是否由本公司提出,退票理由是否充足,经验明确实后,应立即联络经办员以最迅速的方法,通知顾客前来办理退票手续。
会计,最关键的就是要严谨细心。因此,会计面试问题,和其他的多数职位的面试问题也就有所区别。本文精选出部分会计面试问题,给财会专业的学生参考。部分问题附有详细解答。
在会计面试过程中,招聘官喜欢问的问题主要有:
1.固定资产折旧采用的方法有哪些?
答案:分为两类:直线法和加速折旧法。其中直线法包括:*均年限法和工作量法。加速折旧法包括:双倍余额递减法和年数总和法
2.会计的6大基本要素是什么?
答案:资产、负债、所有者权益、收入、费用和利润
3.会计的3大报表是什么?
答案:资产负债表,现金流量表,利润表(也称为损益表)
4.企业所得税的**对**企业的影响是什么?
答案:企业所得税税率**前,企业所得税率是33%,新的规定一般企业所得税的税率为25%,非居民企业在*境内未设立机构、场所的,或者虽设立机构、场所但取得的所得与其所设机构、场所没有实际联系的,应当就其来源于*境内的所得缴纳企业所得税。税率为20%。
符合条件的小型微利企业,减按20%的税率征收企业所得税。国家需要重点扶持的高新技术企业,减按15%的税率征收企业所得税。企业所得税率的降低对**企业来说有一个很好的推动作用,使得企业的竞争环境更加公*和有利。
5.权益性支出与资本性支出的差异是什么?
答案:资本性支出:是用于购买或生产使用年限在一年以上的耐用品所需的支出,指企业单位发生、其效益及于两个或两个以上会计年度的各项支出,包括构成固定资产、无形资产、递延资产的支出。收益性支出:也叫期间费用。是指企业单位在经营过程中发生、其效益仅与本会计年度相关、因而由本年收益补偿的各项支出。这些支出发生时,都应记入当年有关成本费用科目。
区别:收益性支出不同于资本性支出,前者全部由当年的营业收入补偿,后者先记作资产,通过计提折旧或摊销分年摊入各年成本费用。区分收益性支出和资本性支出,是为了正确计算各年损益和正确反映资产的价值。如把收益性支出作为资本性支出,结果是少计了当期费用,多计了资产价值,虚增利润;反之,则多计了当期费用,少计了资产价值,虚减利润
6.固定资产账面价值在什么情况下会出现负值?
答案:什么情况下都不应该出现负值,现在的准则不允许负资产的存在,包括负商誉。理论上固定资产超龄服役继续计提折旧,或超价值计提减值准备等都可能造成固定资产出现负值,但这样做会使资产负债表上的资产总额减少,而实际上其他资产价值并没有减少,会误导信息使用者。所以所有资产出现负值时,最多在备查簿上予以记录。
常见的会计面试问题还有很多。在面试前应先了解一下公司需要什么样的人才,例如会成本核算,你应该在这时多了解成本的内容,有些公司有税收方面的需要,你就应该在税收多做做功课。
其它常见的会计面试问题:(这些招聘面试问题都是实际出现过的,大家不要掉以轻心)
1.年终奖是如何计算缴纳个人所得税的?
2.财政年报和汇算清交报表口径有什么差异?
3.公司购买装修材料用来装修租用的办公用房,如何进行会计处理?
4.公司成本如何核算?(一般为制造企业)
5.市场前景,加薪和升职,你更重视哪一个?
6.账务核算系统有哪几种?
7.一般***可抵扣票证有哪些?纳税申报的流程如何?
8.客户扣款(已开具**)如何进行会计处理?需要附哪些原始单据?
9.对于成本**你怎么看待?
10.费用与支出的区别是什么?
11.怎么理解“坐支”?你认为坐支合理吗?
12.用友和金蝶软件,你更倾向于那一款?
13.你认为自己比和你同届毕业的毕业生优在哪里?
14.你认为会计理论知识重要还是实践重要?
15.面对新人排挤问题,你怎么看待和解决?
16.你觉得费用支出如何处理?(一般为服务行业)
17.公司开办费如何进行会计核算?所得税清交时如何进行调整?
——面试法务面试的问题及答案
面试法务面试的问题及答案
HR:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
HR: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
HR:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
HR:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
HR:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
HR: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
HR:I feel I have reached the ^v^glass ceiling^v^ in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)
HR:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
HR: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
HR:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
HR: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
HR: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
HR:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
HR:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
HR:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
HR:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
HR:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
HR:Yes, I think so.
HR:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
HR:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
HR:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
HR:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
HR:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
HR: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
HR: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
HR:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
HR:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
HR: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
HR: (I like) people who possess the ^v^can do^v^ spirit. (有^v^实际行动^v^的人。)
HR:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
HR:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
HR:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
HR:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
HR:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
HR:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
HR: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
HR: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
HR:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
HR:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
HR:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
HR:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
HR: None of us was born ^v^perfect^v^. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
1、介绍你自己
这个问题通常是一个面试的开始的第一个问题,要额外的小心不要滔滔不绝。尽可能的让你的回答在一分钟,最多2分钟的时间内结束。你的回答应该包含以下4个主题:早期生活,教育背景,工作背景以及最近的工作经验。要着重强调最后的那个主题。要牢记这个问题通常是一个热身的问题,不要把你的最重要的观点浪费在这个问题上。
2、你对我们公司有什么样的了解
你必须能够谈论关于这个公司的产品,服务,收入,业界声望,形象,目标,存在的问题,管理风格,职工,历史和企业文化等问题。但是不要表现出你对这个公司的一切都了如指掌。让你的回答能够体现出你对该公司做了一些研究,但是不要让面试官被你打败(overwhelm),并表现出你希望能够了解关于公司更多的情况。
你可以用这样的态度来开始回答问题:“在我的寻找工作的过程中,我**研究了很多公司,出于如下的理由,贵公司是我感兴趣的公司之一:”。
用一个积极的态度来回答这个问题,不要这样说:“每个人都告诉我这个公司处于困境中,有各种样的麻烦,这就是我来这儿的原因”,即是那的确是你在这儿的理由。
3、为什么你希望来我们公司工作?
最糟糕的答案就是“因为我喜欢人”。要是你喜欢的是动物,那你去哪工作呢?在这个问题的回答上,并且贯穿整个面试的过程中,一个优秀的答案总是来自于你所作的**研究,这样的话你可以从公司的需要那个方面来回答。你可能说你的研究表明这个公司所做的工作正是你说希望参与的,并且他们做这个工作的.方式极大的吸引了你。例如,如果这个公司由于强大的管理而著称,纳闷你的答案可以提到这个事实,并表示你希望成为这个小组的一员。如果这个公司着重强调研发,那么就强调你希望创造你的事物,而你知道这个公司非常鼓励这样的行为。如果这个公司强调经济**,你的答案就应该包含对数字的热爱。
如果你觉得你必须捏造一个答案,例如如果这个公司强调研发,但是你觉得你必须提到这一点而实际上你对这根本不感兴趣,那么你可能根本不应该参加这个面试,因为你可能根本不会考虑在这个公司工作。
你的之前的准备必须包括对这个公司做详尽的了解,来避免到一个你无法发挥才干或者根本不想去的公司面试。大多数人都不擅长说谎,所以在面试中欺瞒面试官是一件很困难的事情。即使你成功的做到了这一点,你所获得的也只是一个你不想参加的工作。
4、你可以为我们完成哪些其他人做不到的事情?
这个问题上,你有**或者是义务来自吹自擂。谈论一些你完成工作的记录,提到你简历中的独特之处,或者列出你职业生涯中的成就。告诉别人,你的技能和兴趣在获取这些结果的过程中发挥了很大的作用,并使得你很有价值。提到你能够合理的安排工作优先顺序,找出问题,并利用你的经验和精力来解决问题。
5、你觉得这个职位最吸引你的地方是什么?最不吸引你的地方又是什么?
列出3到4个这个工作吸引人的方面,然后提出一个简单的不重要的不吸引人的问题。
6、为什么我们应该雇佣你?
参见问题4,考虑你的能力,你的工作经历和你的干劲。
7、你希望在工作中能够获得什么?
让你的答案来源与这个公式提供的机会。谈论你希望能够大展身手并获取认可的要求。让你的答案基于工作机会而不是个人的要求
8、谈论一下你对你应聘的这个职位的定义
你的答案应该简短并且是基于工作要求的。考虑这个工作的责任和义务。在你回答问题之前确定你真正的了解这个职位所涉及的方方面面。如果你不确定,就去问面试官,他可能会帮你回答这个问题。
面试官最有可能提出什么问题,你心理都一定要有点谱。
A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.
请介绍一下你自己.
B: My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.
我叫Mike, 住在新加坡,出身于1980年.我的专业是电子工程.
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?
你认为你有怎样的性格?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don t like to leave things m very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半.我非常有组织能力,也很能干.
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?
你的弱点和优点是什么?
B: Well, I m afraid I m a poor speaker, however I m fully aware of this, so I ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I m persistent and a fast-learner.
嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话.我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快.
A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?
你有执照或资格证书吗?
B: I have a driver s license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).
我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师.
A: How do you relate to others?
你和别人相处如何?
B: I m very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.
我能与人合作,富有团队精神.
I:Why do you want to come to Singapore?
你为什么要来新加坡?
A:firstly , singapore is a garden city, one of the safest cities around the world. Additionally,i’ve worked in Singapore before, i’m easily fit with the living and working enviroment are a lot of Chinese, and people are very friendly.
首先,新加坡是一个花园城市,是世界上最安全的城市之一.此外,我之前在新加坡工作过,很容易适应这里的生活及工作环境.有许多中国人,人们都很友好.
A:pardon?/Sorry, sir. I beg your pardon./ Would you please say that again?
请再说一遍./对不起,能重复一下吗?
B:Ok, now if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
好了,现在,如果你有任何问题,请随时问我.
A:Nope, I have none, thanks!
不,我没有,谢谢!
BI:Thank you for your interest in our company.
谢谢你对我们的公司感兴趣.
A:Thank you, you for your time.
谢谢,先生.再见.谢谢您的宝贵时间.
Jack: Hello, Mr. Smith, nice to meet you.
杰克:史密斯先生您好,很高兴见到您。
Smith: Hello, Jack, I am glad you could come to this interview.
史密斯:你好,杰克,很高兴你能来参加这次面试。
Jack: I feel very honored.
杰克:我感到很荣幸。
Smith: Firstly, I would like to ask you some questions.
史密斯:首先,我想要问你几个问题。
Jack: Please.
杰克:您请讲。
Smith: How old are you?
史密斯:你多大了?
Jack: I am twenty-three years old.
杰克:我今年23岁。
Smith: How do you live now?
史密斯:你现在住在哪里?
Jack: I live in a sub-district near here.
杰克:我住在离这儿不远的一个小区里。
Smith: Could you tell me your telephone num
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑
推荐度: