2023-06-29
2023-03-19
2023-06-15
2023-06-18
2023-07-05
更新时间:2024-02-03 20:45:27 发布时间:24小时内 作者:文/会员上传 下载docx
2023-06-29
2023-03-19
2023-06-15
2023-06-18
2023-07-05
What happens when the fire alarm rings?
火警警报响的时候发生了什么?
We tell our students to leave the classroom.
我们告诉学生离开教室。
Can they take their belongings?
他们能带上他们的`东西吗?
Yes, if they do it quickly.
是的,如果他们动作迅速的话。
Where do the students go?
学生们要去哪里?
They go out to the north parking lot.
他们一起去北停车场。
What do the teachers do?
老师做什么?
We take our rosters to the parking lot and take roll.
我们把花名册带到停车场然后点名。
Why do you do that?
你为什么那么做?
We want to make sure all the students are out of the building.
我们要确保所有的学生都离开大楼。
If they are all outside, then what?
如果他们都在外面,那然后呢?
Then we just wait outside for a fireman to tell us to go back in.
然后我们就在外面等着消防员告诉我们什么时候回去。
——英语面试情景对话材料
The Importance of the World Expo
The World Expo is basically different from ordinary exhibitions for trade and economic promotion.It is the highest-class exhibition in the world.It aims to promote the exchange of ideas and development of the world’s economy,culture,science and technology, to allow exhibitors to publicize and display their achievements and to improve international relationships.Accordingly,the World Expo with its 150-year history is regarded as the Olympic Games of economy,science and technology.
The World Expo is a global event,huge in space and content. The Expo does not discriminate(歧视)against exhibitors on any basis,creating an opportunity for the host country to publicize itself and improve foreign relations.The exhibitors demonstrate their most distinctive,latest and most advanced products.The host city can also use the World Expo to accelerate municipal construction(市政建设).During the World Expo,visitors from all over the world gather in the host country,which is advantageous for business and industry.It is such a large—scale international activity that countries compete vigorously against each other to win the host right.To date, a total of 24 cities in 13 countries have hosted the World Expo,including Britain,France,America,Germany,Belgium,Canada,Japan,Australia,Spain,Italy,Korea,Portugal and China.
世博会的重要意义
世博会与那些为促进贸易和经济发展的普通会展有着根本的区别。它是世界上最高级别的博览会。它以促进思想交流,发展世界经济、文化和科技为目标,使参展者能够宣传和展示他们的成就并改善国际关系。因此,有着l50年历史的世博会被认为是经济、科学与技术的奥林匹克盛会。
世博会是一项全球性的活动,在规模和内容上堪称宏大。世博会不以任何理由歧视参展者,为承办国创造宣传自己、改善对外关系的机会。参展者展示他们最富特色、最新和最先进的产品。举办城市也可以利用世博会加速市政建设。在世博会期间,世界各地的参观者聚集到东道国,这对商业和工业都非常有利。它是一场规模如此盛大的国际活动,以至许多国家都为拥有举办权而相互展开激烈竞争。到目前为止,共有13个国家的24座城市举办过世博会,包括英国、法国、美国、德国、比利时、加拿大、日本、澳大利亚、西班牙、意大利、韩国、葡萄牙和中国。
Todd: So, Rebecca, talking about shopping, isshopping something you enjoy doing?
托德:丽贝卡,我们来聊聊购物,你喜欢购物吗?
Rebecca: Yes, when I^v^m in the mood for .
丽贝卡:喜欢,我想去购物时很喜欢。我当然喜欢。
Todd: So I guess when you talk about shopping, wetalk about clothes shopping, mainly right, so how often do you go clothes shopping?
托德:我认为在谈到购物时,我们指的是买衣服,你多长时间买一次衣服?
Rebecca: Not very often. Maybe once every three months. It depends on my money. If I havethe money.
丽贝卡:我不常去。大概三个月去一次。这要取决于我的资金。有钱的话我就会去。
Todd: Do you usually follow the fashions? Try to stay hip, and you know?
托德:你一般会紧跟时尚潮流吗?保持时尚?
Rebecca: No, because sometimes the fashions aren^v^t comfortable. I prefer comfortableclothing.
丽贝卡:不会,有时时尚并不是那么舒服。我喜欢舒服的衣服。
Todd: So are you a bargain shopper?
托德:你买衣服时会讨价还价吗?
Rebecca: I try to be but if there is something that I really, really like, I will save up and buy it.
丽贝卡:我尽量砍价,如果我非常非常喜欢一件衣服,那我会存钱把它买下来。
Todd: For example what is something you saved up to buy?
托德:举个例子吧,你会存钱买什么?
Rebecca: I saved up to buy a really nice black jacket and I^v^ve had that now for two years so itwas definitely a good purchase.
丽贝卡:我之前存钱买了一件非常漂亮的黑色夹克,现在我已经穿了两年了,买的很值。
Todd: And you bought this in Australia?
托德:你是在澳大利亚买的吗?
Rebecca: Yeah, it wasn^v^t during the sale, so.
丽贝卡:对,当时并没有折扣。
Todd: So how much did it cost?
托德:花了多少钱?
Rebecca: I think it was about two hundred dollars, three hundred dollars. Yeah, so it was quiteexpensive for me.
丽贝卡:大概200美元或300美元。对我来说非常贵。
Todd: Wow, that is a lot.
托德:哇,那真是很贵。
Rebecca: Mm.
丽贝卡:嗯。
Todd: Have you ever bought any clothes online?
商务英语对话
A: Youre asking too much for this part .
B: we have some cheaper ones .
A: What is the price difference ?
B: The basic model will cost about 10% less .
A:这零件你们要价太高了。
B:我们有便宜一点的。
A:价钱差多少?
B:基本型的便宜约10%左右。
A: How many different models of this do you offer?
B: We have five different ones .
A: Is there much of a price difference .
B: Yes, so we had better look over your specifications.
A:这个你们有多少种不同的型式。
B:五种
A:价钱有很大的差别吗?
B:是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。
A: The last order didnt work out too well for us
B: What was wrong?
A: We were developing too much waste .
B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.
A:上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。
B:有什么问题吗?
A:生产出来的废品太多了。
B:我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货
A: Did the material work out well for you ?
B: Not really .
A: What was wrong?
B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality .
A:那些材料进行的顺利吗?
B:不怎么好。
A:怎么啦?
B:我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。
商务英语对话
你可以做个改变,换成三人对话
1. 我想确认一下明天上午10点在会议室的会议.
I would like to confirm our meeting tomorrow at 10 am in the conference room.
2. 团队用两天时间进行团队建设, 并在此发布过程中进行讨论.
The team could spend a couple of days on team-building, followed by discussions on the launch.
3. 我们给客户5%折扣, 可以吗?
Is it OK if we offer customers a 5% discount?
4. 她去吃午饭了不过一小时后就回来了.
She has gone to lunch but she’ll be back in an hour.
5. 请问一下谁打电话?
Could I ask who’s calling, please?
6. 面试就象一场梦, 并且他们打算提供给我一份工作.
The interview went like a dream and they’re going to offer me the job.
7. 我很高兴地通知你争端现在已经解决了.
I am pleased to inform you that the dispute has now been settled.
8. 在月底之前, 系统会准备好安装.
The system is ready for installation by the end of the month.
9. 为了在这个国家取得成功, 你需要作出长期计划.
In order to succeed in this country, you need to plan for the long term.
10. 我盼望着您对订单的书面确认.
I look forward to your written confirmation on the order.
11. 公司采取了简单但是必要的行动, 保护和保留我们的天然的词汇.
The company is taking the simple but necessary action required to protect and preserve our natural word.
12. 公司可以用代理或者可以直接与客户交易.
The company may use agents or may deal with customers directly.
13. 在兼并和收购背后增长中有几个因素.
There are several factors behind the increase in mergers and acquisition.
14. 我很高兴地说我会参加下个月在北京的展览会.
I am pleased to say I will attend a trade fair in Beijing next month.
15. 此投资也许回使风险最小化, 但它也限制了潜在的利润.
Such investment may minimize risk, it also limits the potential profits.
16. 供应链管理是在商业企业的每一个角落优化商业过程----从供应商的供应商到客户的客户.
Supply chain management is about optimizing business processes in every corner of the business enterprise ----from your supplier’s supplier to your customer’s customer.
17. 我们的企业文化是建立在共享的价值: 简单和乐观的生活方式, 工作和一起工作的自然方式, 没有施加放大的期望和复杂的规定.
Our corporate culture is based on shared values: a simple and optimistic lifestyle, a natural way of working and being together, without imposing exaggerated respect and complicated regulations.
18. 我们依靠一种独立的代理系统来分销我们的产品所以与代理保持紧密的关系非常重要.
We rely on a system of independent agents to distribute our products so it’s really important to maintain a close relationship with them.
19. 当我们留言时, 重要的是内容清楚.
When we leave messages, it is important to be very clear.
20. 如果你需要进一步的信息或者建议, 请发电子邮件。
If you require any further information or advice, please do not hesitate to send e-mail to us.
Want to know more, just click on
Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.
贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂.菲尔兹。
Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Com*rs.
拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫.皮特森。
Betty:Yes, how may I help you?
贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?
Ralph:I^v^m interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.
拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。
Betty:Great. We^v^re offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?
贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?
Ralph:We^v^re particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.
拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。
Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five . dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.
贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。
Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?
拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢?
Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.
贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。
Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?
拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?
Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.
贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。
Ralph:Terrific. I^v^ll get back to you after I^v^ve reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.
拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。
——商务英语口语对话之购物3篇
Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 20_ is due for release next month. I think we^v^ve finally worked the kinks out.
莱司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 20_ 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。
Helen:Great. That^v^s vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they^v^re going to be the cash cow we want them to be.
海伦:太好了。那很重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。如果要让这些适配卡如我们所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不能出乱子。
Lester:Let^v^s go over our promotion plans again.
莱司特:我们再看一遍我们的促销计划。
Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for com*r shows.
海伦:我们有六家主要的零售商在大部分的^v^分店做展示。而且我们的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。
Lester:Good. What about print and radio?
莱司特:很好,那印刷品和广播呢?
Helen:We^v^ve taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.
海伦:我们在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更重要的是,我们的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。
Lester:Any larger ads?
莱司特:有再大一点的广告吗?
Helen:Yes. We^v^re putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.
海伦:有的。我们在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。
Lester:Sounds perfect.
莱司特:听起来很周全。
Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.
海伦:不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其它的妙计。
Paul: The next item is the financial report. Now the treasurer has the floor.
Susan: Thank you. I assume everybody has previewed the profit and loss statement. Then I^v^ll make an explanation.
Paul: Why doesn^v^t it include the payment by BCD company?
Susan: The statement is made at the end of the month and their check was a few days late, so it missed the cutoff point.
Paul: Will the payment be shown in the next month report?
Susan: Yes.
保罗:下一项是财务报告。现在由财务主管发言。
苏珊:谢谢。我想大家都已经看过损益表了。下面我来解释一下。
保罗:为什么上面没有BCD公司的货款?
苏珊:这个报表是在月底做的,他们的^v^支票晚了几天进账,所以错过了截止日。
保罗:在下个月的报表上能看到这笔货款吗?
苏珊:是的。
A: Here is the draft contract, Mr Brown. Let's discuss the clauses to see if we agree on all of them. Then I will make out an original of the contract. After that, what's left is to fill out the contract and sign our names.
B: That's OK.
A: The contract is to be written in Chinese and English. Both languages are equally effective.
B: Fine. If you'll excuse me, I'd like to go it over first. (After about 15 minutes) Hmm, you've done a pretty good job. It's well prepared.
A: Thank you.
B: Well, I suggest that we discuss only the clauses and points where we have different opinions, just to save time.
A: That's a good idea.
B: First, let's read Clause Two about packing. It's our usual practice to ship our products in containers. That'll save time and money, but your contract stipulates the use of wooden cases. So, we'd like to have the words ^v^containers are allowed^v^ in the contract.
A: Agree.
B: For shipment, you know we are producing a complete set of equipment for you and it won't all be finished at one time. So would you allow us to make partial shipments.
A: I understand your position.
A: 布朗先生,这是我们的合同草案。让我们讨论并看一下是否能达成一致,然后我们再拟定一份合同正本,最后就只剩下填写合同还有我们的签名了。
B: 好的。
A: 合同将由问中文和英文各一份。中英文的效力是一样的。
B: 好的,如果可以的话,我想先看一下。(15分钟后)嗯,你们做得很漂亮,准备得很好。
A: 谢谢。
B: 好吧,为了节省时间,我们就某些我们有不同意见的条款讨论一下吧。
A: 好主意。
B: 首先,我们来看一下关于包装的第二条款,按照惯例我们应该用集装箱装运,那样会省时省钱,但是你的合同规定用木箱。因此,我们应该加上“允许使用集装箱”。
A: 同意。
B: 你也知道,我们生产了一整套设备,这不可能一次全部运完,你们可以允许我们分几部分运吗?
A: 可以理解。
A : Can you effect shipment during September?
A:你们能在九月份之前装船吗?
B:l don't think we can make it.
B:我看不行。
阿希学姐15年从教经验教你「课文」+「发音」+「单词」+「语法」+「考试技巧」=〔100%〕通过「考试/考证」→公众号【阿希英语】
A:Then when at the earliest can we expect the shipment?
A:那么最早什么时候能装船?
B : By the middle of October.
B:到十月中旬。
A:It’s too late. You see, in our market October is the season for the kind of commodity. So the goods must be shipped before October or we won't be ready for the season.
A:那太迟了。你知道,十月份是这类商品的销售旺季。 因此,货物必须在十月份之前装运,否则,就无法赶上 销售旺季。
B : Well,considering our long standing good business relationship, we’ll try hard to negotiate with our manufacturers for an earlier delivery.
B:嗯,考虑到我们之间长期的友好业务关系,我们将尽量 同厂方磋商想办法早点交货。
A:Thanks. Then may I suggest that you put down in the contract “shipment on September 15 or earlier”?
A:非常感谢。那么,可否请你在合同上写明“9月15曰或 之前交货”?
B : Let me see. Now the workers will have to work on three shifts for it. Well, we can manage it on 20th September. That's the best we can do.
B:让我看看,这样,工人就得轮流上三班,我们可以在9 月20号前交货,再早就不行了。
A:Oh, that's very considerate of you. I’lI take your word for it.
A:啊,你费心了,那就这样定下来了。
阿希学姐15年从教经验教你「课文」+「发音」+「单词」+「语法」+「考试技巧」=〔100%〕通过「考试/考证」→公众号【阿希英语】
部等部门通力合作,了解及跟进货物的生产情况及出货情况 3,每周出货资料
的整理及QC检查安排,控制好货物质量,对有问题件能做到及时反映与处理
4,每周工作例会的安排,会议的记录与整理,公司公文及报告的撰写 5,数据的`整合与分析,每周向美国总部汇报工作进度、货物的生产进度及出货情况等 6,办公室日常行政支出的记录与控制,办公物资的采购,考勤记录的登记与整理等。
普通话------精通
粤 语------精通
日 语------正在学习中
计算机----国家计算机等级一级证书,熟练运用Windows、Word、Excel、Powerpoint、Email等办公软件。
技能特长:1,擅长文案写作 2,拥有一定的组织策划能力 3,具有一定的危机处理能力
4,具有一定的数据处理、分析能力
在工作之余,积极参加广东外语外贸大学商务英语本科段的自学考试,不断的挑战与充实自我。
N: I^v^d like to get the ball rolling by talking about prices.
D: Shoot. I^v^d be happy to answer any questions you may have.
N: Your products are very good. But I^v^m a little worried about the prices you^v^re asking.
D: You think we about be asking for more?
N: That^v^s not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I^v^d like is a 25% discount.
D: That seems to be a little high, Mr. Nancy. I don^v^t know how we can make a profit with those numbers.
N: Well, if we promise future business - volume sales - that will slash your costs for making the Washing-machine, right?
D: Yes, but it^v^s hard to see how you can place such large orders. How could you turn over so many? We^v^d need a guarantee of future business, not just a promise.
N: We said we wanted 1000 pieces over a six-month period. What if we place orders for twelve months, with a guarantee?
D: If you can guarantee that on paper, I think we can discuss this further.
N: Never mind!
A: Good morning! My name is John White, import manager of the Garden Trading Company in New York.
B: Oh, how do you do, Mr White? My name is Li Ming, here is my card.
A: Nice to meet you, Mr Li. We have learned about that you specialize in the export business of electronic products. As you enjoy the highest reputation in the commercial circle we'd be pleased to enter into business relations with your firm.
B: We shared the same desire. Have you seen the display of our products in the exhibition hall downstairs?
A: Yes. I had a look just now. I feel we can do a lot of business in this line.
B: Sure, we can. You know, we've been in this line for more than twenty years. And I think our price is competitive comparing with those in the world market.
A: Our company enjoys a history of more than twenty years. We have wide connection with wholesalers and retailers all over the America. And we have good reputation in the commercial circle.
B: Thank you for your information. We can hold more talks later on business details.
A: Sure.
A: 早上好!我是约翰?怀特,纽约加登贸易公司进出口部经理。
B: 您好, 怀特先生。我叫李明,这是我的名片。
A: 见到你很高兴,李先生。得知贵公司专门经营电子产品的出口业务。因贵公司在商业界有极高的信誉,我们很乐意与贵公司建立业务关系。
B: 我们也有同样的愿望。您看过楼下展厅里我们的电子产品的展示吗?
A: 是的,刚刚看过。我觉得我们在这方面有很多生意可以做。
B: 当然。您知道我们从事这个行业已二十多年了。我认为与世界市场上同类的产品相比,我们的价格是很有竞争力的。
A: 我们公司有二十多年的历史。与全美的批发商和零售商有着广泛的联系。在商界有很好的声誉。
B: 谢谢您的信息!有关生意细节方面的事情我们可以随后再谈。
A: 好的。
阿希学姐单词记忆捷径,10秒记单词,1天牢记1000个单词,7天快速记忆5000单词→公众号【阿希英语】
Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.
凯文:我是李凯文。
Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
海伦:嗨。我是海伦派克。
Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
Helen:I^v^m calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。
Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?
海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?
Kevin:We^v^d like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
Kevin:Actually, we^v^ve got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I^v^ll fax you their contact
information.
凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--*联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
Kevin:That would be great.
凯文:那样很好。
Helen:I^v^m not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。
Kevin:No hurry. We^v^re not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
Helen:All right. I^v^ll let you know the shipping details later and I^v^ll send you the shipping documents by DHL as
soon as I get them.
海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
Kevin:Very good. We^v^ll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
商务英语怎么学
1、基本的商务词汇积累
学了商务英语后,当我们在看商务类的文章时,需用商务的眼光来翻译词汇句子,
(1)词汇的转义。
在商务英语的应用中,有时候为了句子的美观或者商务谈判中语气(婉转或强硬)的.需要,在翻译的时候会转变词性。例如,The vital importance of punctual shipment 中的importance 英文中属于名词,但是在中文翻译时却译为“重要性”,属于形容词。又如,商务信函中结尾常用的客套语,We hope to hear favorably from you and feel sure that we could come to an agreement as to terms.句子中的favorably 在英文句子中的词性是副词,但是中文翻译为名词。
(2)记住商务英语常用词
(A)如对产品的商务型描述短语, Efficient and durable 可以译为“经久耐用”; Economical and practical 可以译为“经济实惠”
(B)例如,商务英语中的润滑剂----小短语,
In due course 准时; Hinges upon 关键在于
(3)经典的商务英语翻译-----区别于基础英语的翻译与表达,
(A)例如,The above cable is self-explanatory. 如果用基础英语直译根本就翻译不出来,而用商务英语的思维就可以很简明扼要的翻译为“无需我方多加解释”。
(B)又如,A moderate volume of business.属于标准的商务英语用语。这就需要我们平时牢记然后熟练的应用于商务英语的写作中。
2、商务英语在虚拟学习环境中的运用
A: Here is the draft contract, Mr Brown. Let's discuss the clauses to see if we agree on all of them. Then I will make out an original of the contract. After that, what's left is to fill out the contract and sign our names.
B: That's OK.
A: The contract is to be written in Chinese and English. Both languages are equally effective.
B: Fine. If you'll excuse me, I'd like to go it over first. (After about 15 minutes) Hmm, you've done a pretty good job. It's well prepared.
阿希学姐单词记忆捷径,10秒记单词,1天牢记1000个单词,7天快速记忆5000单词→公众号【阿希英语】
A: Thank you.
B: Well, I suggest that we discuss only the clauses and points where we have different opinions, just to save time.
A: That's a good idea.
B: First, let's read Clause Two about packing. It's our usual practice to ship our products in containers. That'll save time and money, but your contract stipulates the use of wooden cases. So, we'd like to have the words ^v^containers are allowed^v^ in the contract.
A: Agree.
B: For shipment, you know we are producing a complete set of equipment for you and it won't all be finished at one time. So would you allow us to make partial shipments.
A: I understand your position.
A: 布朗先生,这是我们的合同草案。让我们讨论并看一下是否能达成一致,然后我们再拟定一份合同正本,最后就只剩下填写合同还有我们的签名了。
B: 好的。
A: 合同将由问中文和英文各一份。中英文的效力是一样的。
B: 好的,如果可以的话,我想先看一下。(15分钟后)嗯,你们做得很漂亮,准备得很好。
A: 谢谢。
B: 好吧,为了节省时间,我们就某些我们有不同意见的条款讨论一下吧。
A: 好主意。
B: 首先,我们来看一下关于包装的第二条款,按照惯例我们应该用集装箱装运,那样会省时省钱,但是你的合同规定用木箱。因此,我们应该加上“允许使用集装箱”。
A: 同意。
B: 你也知道,我们生产了一整套设备,这不可能一次全部运完,你们可以允许我们分几部分运吗?
A: 可以理解。
阿希学姐单词记忆捷径,10秒记单词,1天牢记1000个单词,7天快速记忆5000单词→公众号【阿希英语】
一、商务:
what time would be convenient for you?
你看什么时间比较方便?
I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.
我想建议为我们的合作干一杯.
Here is to our next project!
为我们下一个项目干杯!
would you please tell me when you are free?
请问你什么时候有空?
gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you.
很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易.
what I care about is the quality of the goods.
我关心的是货物的质量.
please have a look at those samples.
请给我看一下那些样品.
I'd like to know any business connections abroad.
我想多了解一些你们公司.
I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.
我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你.
can I have your price list?
你能给我价格单吗?
will you give us an indication of prices?
你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?
I am in charge of export business.
我负责出口生意.
I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.
我正考虑向你们订货.
what about the prices?
那价格方面怎么样?
Let's call it a deal.
好,成交!
our product is the best seller.
我们的产品最畅销.
our product is really competitive in the word market.
我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力.
our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.
我们的产品行销海外许多地区.
It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.
”重合同,守信用“是我们经营的原则.
I wish you success in your business transaction.
祝你生意兴隆.
I want to out your product.
我想了解一下你们的产品.
this is our latest devlopment.
这是我们的新产品.
we have a wide selection of colors and designs.
我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择.
the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample.
质量必须与样品一样.
二、价格
I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive.
我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易.
Is that your quoted prices?
这是你方的价格吗?
It would be very difficult to come down with the price.
我们很难再降价了.
our prices are the most reasonable.
我们的价格是最合理的.
can you cut down the price for me?
你们可以降低价格吗?
we can offer you discount terms.
我们可以向你提供折扣.
Do you quote CIG or FOB?
你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?
I can assure you our price is very favourable.
我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的.
Please give us your best price.
请给我们报最低价.
All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.
所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价.
Your prices are much too high for us to accept.
你的价格太高,我们不能接受.
I can't allow the price you ask for.
我不能同意你们要求的价格.
we can't cover our production cost at this price.
这个价格我们不能保本.
Are the price on the list firm offers?
报价单上的价格是实价吗?
This is the lowest possible price.
这是最低价了.
thank you for your inquiry.
感谢贵方询价.
How about the prices?
价格如何?
When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.
贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间.
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的.
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付.
三、谈判与合同
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的.
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.
我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.
B: Nice to meet you , Take a seat.
我也是,请坐。
B: Nice to meet you , Take a seat.
我也是,请坐。
A:Thank you!
B: I: What is your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Zhanghang.
我叫张航
B:what is your strongest trait(s)?
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don^v^t like to leave things ^v^m very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。
B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.
你大学主修课程有哪些?
A: I major in Business have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.
大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。
B: What subject did you major in?
你辅修过什么专业吗?
A: I minor in have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.
会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法
B:Why did you choose this corporation?
你为什么选择本公司?
A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.
公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。
B: What are your salary expectations?
你期望的薪资水*是什么样的?
A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.
我相信你会给我一个公*的薪资。
B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?
你还有什么疑问吗?
A: I wonder when will I know your decision?
我何时能知道你的最终决定?
B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.
我们将于下周末之前联系你。
A: Great. I^v^m looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.
太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的对这个职位很感兴趣。
B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.
感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。
A: Goodbye.
再见。
——商务英语会议情景对话 (菁选3篇)
A: I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.
你好,我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.
B: Nice to meet you , Take a seat.
我也是,请坐。
A: Thank you!
B: What is your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Zhanghang.
我的名字叫张航
B: What is your strongest trait(s)?
能表达一下你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don^v^t like to leave things ^v^m very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。同时我非常有组织能力,也很能干。
B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.
那么你大学主修课程有哪些?
A: I major in Business have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.
在大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。
B: What subject did you major in?
请问,你辅修过什么专业吗?
A: I minor in have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.
会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法
B: Why did you choose this corporation?
你为什么选择本公司?
A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.
一个公司的文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。
B: What are your salary expectations?
请问,你期望的薪资水*是什么样的?
A: I am sure you will make me a fair offer.
相信你会给我一个公*的薪资。
B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?
请问,你还有什么疑问吗?
A: I wonder when will I know your decision?
请问,我何时能知道你的最终决定?
B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.
我们将于下周末之前联系你。
A: Great. I^v^m looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.
太好了,我期待你的好消息。因为我真的对这个职位很感兴趣。
B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.
感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。
A: Goodbye.
再见。
A: Ah, these are the machines we’re interested in. May we have a look at them?
B: Certainly. But they are in the showroom.
A: Is it far from here?
B: Not very far. It’s only half an hour’s car ride. Are you free now?
A: I will be free tomorrow aft- ernoon. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock to- morrow afternoon. Could you manage that?
B: Yes. I’ll pick you up at your hotel.
—啊,这些就是我们感兴趣的.机器。我们能看看吗?
—当然可以了,但它们在展示厅里。
—离这里远吗?
—不是很远。只有半个小时的车程。你现在有时间吗?
—明天下午我有时间。假如我们能去的话,那就明天下午三点吧。你方便吗?
—可以。我会来酒店接你们的。
——安全英语情景口语对话3篇
什么是BEC?
Business English Certificate (BEC) 剑桥商务英语证书是剑桥系列考试中专为学习者提供的国际商务英语资格证书考试,考查真实工作环境中英语交流能力,被欧洲乃至全球众多教育机构p企业认可,将其作为入学考试或招聘录用的英语语言水平要求。
BEC的级别
BEC共分三个等级,考生可根据自己的英语水平自由选择相应级别报考。
1. BEC 标准级(Preliminary):能力描述
听力/口语:在日常工作中能记录和传递大部分信息;能够参加日常会议或是就熟悉议题进行讨论,通过提问或回答交流客观信息;能够表达个人意见,在一定范围内参与辩论。
阅读:能理解订单,投诉,约会,问询等方面的标准信函,并能向相关人员传递信息以采取进一步行动;能理解自己工作范围内的指令p程序等。
写作:能撰写工作范围内的非日常工作信函及报告;若报告超出其工作范围,能进行检查和修改工作;能起草简单明了的指令,规定等,
2.BEC中高级(Vantage):能力描述
听力/口语:在熟悉的工作范围内,能够提供详尽的信息和做出详细的要求;当讨论熟悉的工作话题时,能将自己的观点令人信服的表达出来;在直接参与的工作范围内,能够处理意外的要求。
阅读:能够理解不以标准语言表达的日常文件;在合理的p较短时间之内,能够理解所需处理的'大部分报告;能够理解指令的意图,并对之做出评价,提出建议等。
写作:能够记录有效的信息;能够按要求撰写信函及报告,即使有错误发生,也不会影响他人对信息或报告的理解。
3.BEC高级(Higher):能力描述
听力/口语:能够提出问题,即使是超出其负责的工作范围的不熟悉的话题;能够有效的进行辩论,能准确的阐明观点或对需求进行评判;能就同意或是反对某项议题发表意见,具备广泛的语言来谈论其工作的各个方面。
阅读:能够理解在工作中接触的大部分信函,报告,信息,甚至包括用复杂语言表达的复杂的观点。
写作:能够准确地撰写会议记录;能够撰写工作中需要的各种形式的信函,包括在日常工作中或非正常情况下,需要从同事或外部获得专业支持及服务。
BEC题目范围
BEC考核四项语言技能:听、说、读和写。 BEC P级,阅读和写作为一张考卷。BEC V级和H级的考试中,阅读和写作是在分开的试卷上。
尊敬的领导:
您好!首先感谢您在百忙之中阅览我的自荐信。
我叫xx,是xx学校的一名应届毕业生,很荣幸有机会向您作个人自我介绍。
在即将投身社会之际,我希望在贵公司谋求到一份与专业和兴趣相符的工作,终生学习,不断提高,更好地发挥自己的才能,为贵公司贡献自己的一份力量,实现自己的人生价值。
在三年的学习生活中,我较系统的学习了商务英语方面的基础知识。
通过对这些知识的学习,使我对这一领域的相关知识有了一定程度的理解和掌握。
此外我致力于学习报关和报检,努力地从各方面不断地提升自己。
此外,在大学期间我积极投身于学生工作,积极参加各种社会实践活动,抓住每一次机会,不断锻炼和提高自我能力,努力提升自己各方面的素质。
大学三年来,我深深地感受到,与优秀学生共事,使我在竞争中获益;勇于负责,向实际困难挑战,让我在挫折中成长;日事日毕、日清日高,帮我高效的协调学习和工作。
从大一刚刚步入社团的一个干事做起,我脚踏实地的工作,虚心的向学长学习。
在任职戏剧社总务部部长期间,我主抓社团工作的制度化、程序化和团队内部文化建设,提出了“积极、务实、团结、创新”的工作理念。
人的一生中自己的态度非常重要,只有积极乐观的去面对生活,才能使生活变得更加美好;同样,在工作中要有脚踏实地的务实精神;另外,团结是一个团队必不可少的素质;同时,我们要在工作中不断的创新,工作才会蒸蒸日上,在竞争中立于不败之地。
我正处于人生中精力充沛的时期,我渴望在更广阔的天地里进一步学习和展露自己的才能,我不满足与现有的知识水平,期望在实践中得到锻炼和提高,因此我十分希望能在贵单位谋求一份相应的工作。
我会踏踏实实的做好属于自己的一份工作,竭尽全力的在工作中取得好的成绩。
我相信,经过自己的勤奋和努力,一定会做出应有的贡献。
自荐信不是广告词,也不是通行证。
我要在实践中证明自己,我渴望得到这份工作,展现自己,实现自己。
我要发扬不怕吃苦,艰苦奋斗的精神,脚踏实地的为贵公司的繁荣与发展贡献自己所有的力量,愿与贵公司共建一个更加美好的明天。
敬礼!
自荐人:XXX
20
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑
推荐度: