2023-03-18
2023-06-27
2023-07-05
2023-03-20
在执行上级党组织决定方面存在的问题及整改措施范文(通用6篇)
2023-06-15
更新时间:2023-12-02 11:33:16 发布时间:24小时内 作者:文/会员上传 下载docx
2023-03-18
2023-06-27
2023-07-05
2023-03-20
在执行上级党组织决定方面存在的问题及整改措施范文(通用6篇)
2023-06-15
We won’t charge you for your room tonight.今晚我们不收费你的房钱。
Thank you.谢谢你。
I’m very sorry about this.对此我很抱歉。
That’s OK. Thanks for your help.没关系。谢谢你的帮助。
Kathy! How are you It’s been ages! What are you doing these days凯西!你好吗?很多年过去了!这些日子你在做什么?
I just opened my own restaurant. I’m also head chef.我刚刚开了我自己的餐馆。我还是主厨。
You’re kidding! You’ve always hated cooking!你在开玩笑吧!你一直都不喜欢烹饪的!
Well, I used to hate cooking, but now I love it.额,我过去讨厌不喜欢烹饪,但是我现在喜欢。
When did you change your mind你什么时候改变心意的?
After I tried French food. Before that,I used to cook really boring things for my family.在我试了法国菜之后。在那之前,我常常煮一些很无味的东西给我的家人吃。
How are you today ,Mr Brown ?你今天好吗?布朗先生。
I‘m quite well ,thank you.我很好,谢谢你。
So, what do you think How do you like New York那么,你觉得怎样?你觉得这座城市怎样?
I’m having a great time. I love it. I’m glad we came.我过得很愉快。我喜欢它。我很高兴我们来了。
Yeah. I really like the stores and the shopping.是的。我真的很喜欢这里的商店和购物中心。
I love the museums, too.我也喜欢博物馆。 But the traffic is pretty bad.但是交通太糟糕了。
Yeah. I hate all this traffic. It’s really noisy.是的。我讨厌这样的交通。真的很吵。
A:Hello, who's that speaking?
你好,哪位?
B:I am calling about the advertisement for a flat with a bedroom. Do you still have it now?
你好,请问你登广告出租的那套一居室的单元房租出去了吗?
A:Yes, I do.
还没有。
B:Is there any furniture in it?
里面有家具吗?
A:Yes, it's fully furnished.
有的,设施齐全。
B:What's the rent for a year?
年租金是多少?
A:15,000 Yuan, including water, but electricity and gas.
一万五千元,包括水费、不含电费和燃气费。
B:Where is it located?
位于哪儿?
A:It's in International Trade Zone. It's only ten minutes' walk from the nearest subway station.
在国际商贸区,离最近的地铁站走路只需十分钟。
B:That's great. But can you make the rent cheaper, let's see,12,000 Yuan?
那太好了。能否把租金降一点,一万二怎样?
A:The price can be talked over. How about coming around and taking a look at it first?
价格好商量,要不你先过来看看再说?
B:OK. I will be free at tomorrow afernoon. I'll take a taxi to get there.
好吧,我明天下午有空,我会打的去。明天见。
A:All right, see you.
好,再见。
Steven wants to open an account, so one morning he comes to a bank near his home.
史蒂文想在银行开个账户,一天早上他来到了他家附近的一个银行。
Clerk: Good morning! Welcome to our bank! How may I help you?
职员:早上好!欢迎光临我们银行,请问您要办理什么业务?
Steven: Good morning! I'm Steven Smith. I want to open an account here.
史蒂文:早上好!我叫史蒂文·史密斯。我想在这里开个账户。
Clerk: OK! Come this way please. You should fill a form here first. Here you are.
职员:好的,请到这边来,您首先需要填一个表格。给您。
Steven: Thank you very much! And then what?
史蒂文:非常感谢,然后呢?
Clerk: If you don't mind, Mr. Smith, please go to counter number six to queue up and wait forthe service.
职员:史密斯先生,如果您不介意的话,请您到六号柜台排队等候一下。
Steven: OK! Thank you.
史蒂文:好的,谢谢你!
Clerk: My pleasure.
职员:很乐意为您服务。
Steven has been waiting for the service for a few minutes. Now it's his turn to handle hisbusiness.
史蒂文等候业务办理有几分钟了,现在轮到他办理了。
Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?
银行职员:你好,你要办理什么业务?
Steven: Um...Hello, I would like to open an account.
史蒂文:你好。我想开一个账户。
Bank Clerk: OK! What kind of account do you want to open?
银行职员:好的,你想开哪种账户?
Steven: I want to open a current account.
史蒂文:我想开一个活期账户。
Bank Clerk: I will open it for you right now.
银行职员:我马上为您办理。
Steven: What's the minimum deposit for opening a current account?
史蒂文:开一个活期存款账户的最低存款额是多少?
Bank Clerk: It's 10 yuan. How much money do you want to deposit?
银行职员:10元就可以了。您要存多少钱?
Steven: Well, here's 3,000 yuan.
史蒂文:我要存3000元。
Bank Clerk: Please write down your name, address and the amount of your deposit here. Andplease choose a passcode of six numbers and confirm it.
银行职员:请在这里写下你的名字、地址,还有你的存款金额。设置一个六位数的密码并确认。
Steven: OK, here you are.
史蒂文:好的,给你。
Bank Clerk: Thank you. Please confirm your information and sign your name in the blank.
银行职员:谢谢,请确认你的信息并在空白处签字。
Steven: Done! What else should I do?
史蒂文:好了。我还要做什么吗?
Bank Clerk: That's all. Here's your bank card, and here's the certificate of deposit. Bring yourbank card with you every time you come to deposit or withdraw money.
银行职员:可以了。这是你的银行卡,这是存款存单。你每次来银行取钱或存钱时请带着这个银行卡。
Steven: OK. Thanks. Goodbye!
史蒂文:好的。谢谢你。再见!
Bank Clerk: Bye!
银行职员:再见!
Steven wants to draw some money from the bank. This afternoon he comes to the bank.
史蒂文想从银行取些钱。今天下午他来到了银行。
Bank Clerk: Good afternoon, what can I do for you?
银行职员:下午好,我能为您做点什么呢?
Steven: I want to draw some money from my current account.
史蒂文:我想从我的活期账户里取点钱。
Bank Clerk: How much do you want to draw?
银行职员:您想取多少钱呢?
Steven: Well, I want to draw out 4,000 yuan.
史蒂文:我想取4000元。
Bank Clerk: OK! Do you take your bank card or bankbook with you?
银行职员:好的,您带银行卡或是存折了吗?
Steven: Yes! Here is my bankbook.
史蒂文:是的。这是我的银行存折。
Bank Clerk: OK. Please fill out this form first.
银行职员:好的,请先填单。
Steven: Yes. Do I need to sign my name here?
史蒂文:好。我需要在这里签名吗?
Bank Clerk: Sure. How do you want it?
银行职员:当然了。您要以怎样的方式提款?
Steven: Well, I want 1,000 yuan in traveler's checks and the rest in cash.
史蒂文:我要开1000元的旅行支票,其余的要现金。
Bank Clerk: All right. Here are the traveler's checks and money.
银行职员:好的。给您旅行支票和钱。
Steven: Thanks a lot.
史蒂文:多谢。
Bank Clerk: Not at all.
银行职员:不客气。
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑
推荐度: