2023-07-05
2023-06-18
2023-07-05
2023-06-29
2023-03-19
更新时间:2024-04-28 08:55:43 发布时间:24小时内 作者:文/会员上传 下载docx
2023-07-05
2023-06-18
2023-07-05
2023-06-29
2023-03-19
A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.
请介绍一下你自己.
B: My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.
我叫Mike, 住在新加坡,出身于1980年.我的专业是电子工程.
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?
你认为你有怎样的性格?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don t like to leave things m very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半.我非常有组织能力,也很能干.
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?
你的弱点和优点是什么?
B: Well, I m afraid I m a poor speaker, however I m fully aware of this, so I ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I m persistent and a fast-learner.
嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话.我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快.
A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?
你有执照或资格证书吗?
B: I have a driver s license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).
我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师.
A: How do you relate to others?
你和别人相处如何?
B: I m very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.
我能与人合作,富有团队精神.
I:Why do you want to come to Singapore?
你为什么要来新加坡?
A:firstly , singapore is a garden city, one of the safest cities around the world. Additionally,i’ve worked in Singapore before, i’m easily fit with the living and working enviroment are a lot of Chinese, and people are very friendly.
首先,新加坡是一个花园城市,是世界上最安全的城市之一.此外,我之前在新加坡工作过,很容易适应这里的生活及工作环境.有许多中国人,人们都很友好.
A:pardon?/Sorry, sir. I beg your pardon./ Would you please say that again?
请再说一遍./对不起,能重复一下吗?
B:Ok, now if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
好了,现在,如果你有任何问题,请随时问我.
A:Nope, I have none, thanks!
不,我没有,谢谢!
BI:Thank you for your interest in our company.
谢谢你对我们的公司感兴趣.
A:Thank you, you for your time.
谢谢,先生.再见.谢谢您的宝贵时间.
A:Mrs. wu, would you care for another helping?吴小姐,还要再来一点吗?
B:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
A:Did you enjoy the meal?您吃得怎么样?
B:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
A:I'm so glad you like it.你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
B:Thank you very much for your hospitality.谢谢你的盛情款待。
A:It's very nice of you to invite me.
你真是太好了,请我来做客。
B:I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?
刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?
A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?
谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?
B:Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.
一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。
A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.
中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。
B:Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?
刘先生,再来一点吧?
A:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.
不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
B:Did you enjoy the meal?
您吃得怎么样?
A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.
好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
B:I'm so glad you like it.
你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.
谢谢你的盛情款待。
Why are you interested in working for our company?
為什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?
Because your company has a good sales record.
因為你们公司有良好的销售记录 .
Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
因為你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获.
Because I think my major is suitable for this position.
因為我认為我的专业适合这个职位.
Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.
因為我可以在贵公司学到新的东西, 同时能為你们提供服务.
Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.
因為我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣.
Why did you leave your former company?
為什么离开以前的公司?
Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.
因為我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小.
Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
因為我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作.
Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.
因為那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考慮我的未来.
Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.
因為我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的工作.
Because I had some private reasons, some family things.
因為我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情.
What are your great strengths?
你有什么优点?
I'm a good team player.
我是一个富有团隊精神的人.
I'm a hard-working, persistent person.
我工作刻苦,性情执着.
I'm a fast-learner.
我学东西很快.
I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.
我能在压力下工作,并能与同事和諧相处.
I have strong organizational skills.
我的组织能力很强.
In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?
我公司雇用你有什么好处?
I think that my technical background is helpful for you.
我觉得我的技术背景对你们有用.
I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.
我有足够的知识推广贵公司的产品.
I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.
我对这个市场非常熟悉并有许多客户,我认為贵公司能从中获益.
Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.
贵公司能通过雇用一个充满活力、聪明的年轻人获益.
I know I am the right person for this job.
我知道我是最适合这个工作的.
What are your salary expectations?
你对薪水有什么要求?
I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.
我希望是贵公司对一个具有我这种经验和教育背景的人所付的标准薪资.
Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
我们能不能谈一谈我在贵公司需要承担的责任?我觉得工资应该与工作的责任紧密相关的.
I hope you'll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretary's salary.
白晶晶: Who?
什么人?
至尊宝: It's a long night, no mood to sleep. I thought I am the only one. But Jing Jing, you're sleepless, too?
长夜漫漫无心睡眠,我以为只有我睡不着觉,原来晶晶姑娘你也睡不着啊!
白晶晶: Yes, why can't you sleep?
是啊!不知道帮主为什么睡不着?
至尊宝: Just because of Jing Jing!
就是因为晶晶姑娘你啊。
白晶晶: Me?
我!?
至尊宝: Yes, when I saw you, I made up my mind that I wouldn't be a robber. I just wanna show my sincerity. I can't face my past. Do you like it?!
不错。自从看到晶晶姑娘之后,我决定改过自新不再作贼,为了表示对姑娘你的诚意,我不要再看见以前的我……好看吗?
白晶晶: You're a monkey?!
是你这个臭猴子!
至尊宝: Monkey?
啊?猴子?
白晶晶: Monkey King. You think you're alright with a human face?
孙悟空?你变成人样就行了?
至尊宝: Human Face?
人样?!
白晶晶: I have to use Skeleton Fire on you.
看来我不用三昧白骨火你是不会承认的!
I:Interviewer(面试者) A:Applicant(求职者)
教育背景:简明扼要,实话实说尽管你在简历中对自己的教育背景作了介绍,但在面试时,面试官还有可能就此方面提问.还是事先做点准备吧.
①I:what is your major?
A:My major is Business Administration. I am especially interested in“Marketing”.
(不仅回答了问题,还顺带一句介绍了自己较為感兴趣的方面,简明扼要.)
②I:Which university are you attending?
A:I am attending×××University.
③I:Have you received any degrees?
A:Yes. First, I received my Bachelor degree in English Literature, and then an MBA degree.
④I:What course did you like best?
A:Project Management. I was very interested in this course when I was a student. And I think it‘s very useful for my present work.
⑤I:Do you feel that you have received a good general training?
A:Yes, I have studied in an English train-ing program and a computer training program since I graduated from university. I am currently studying Finance at a training school.
工作经验:显露实力,避免炫耀
①I:Have you ever been employed?
②I:Your resume says you have had one-year experience working in a foreign representative office in Shanghai, may I ask why you left?
A:I worked in a foreign for one left there two years ago because the work they gave me was rather found another job that is more interesting.
③I:Have you done any work in this field?
④I:What qualifications do you have that make you feel you will be successful in your field?
⑤I:What have you learned from the jobs you have had?
A:I have learned a lot about business know how and basic office skills. In addition, I learned at my previous job show to cooperate with my colleagues.
⑥I:What‘s you major weak point?
A:I haven‘t been involved in international business, so I don’t have any experience, but I have studied this course in the International Business Training Center of the×××Company.
⑦I:What are your greatest strengths?
(实话实说好了,不必客气,但应注意语气和表情,不要给人炫耀之感.)
⑧I:Please tell me about your working experience.
⑨I:Does your present employer know you are looking for another job?
A:No, I haven‘t discussed my career plans with my present employer, but I am sure he will understand.
性格爱好:表现积极、合作的一面
①I:How do you spend your spare time?
②I:Are you interested in sports?
③I:Do you think you are introverted or extroverted?
④I:What kind of personality do you think you have?
A:I always approach things very enthusiastically. When I beg in something, I don‘t like to leave it halfdone. I can’t concentrate on something new until the first thing is finished.
⑤I:What is the most important thing for you to be happy?
A:Different people have different ideas. I think the most important thing for me is having a good relationship with my family members and my friends. My family has always been very closeknit, and my friend sand I spend a lot of time together. Without that I would be much less happy than I am.
⑥I:What makes you angry?
A:Dishonesty. It‘s unacceptable.
⑦I:What are your personal weaknesses?
A:I‘m afraid I’m a poor talker. I‘m not comfortable talking with the people whom I have just met for the first time. That is not very good for business, so I have been studying public speaking.⑧I:Are you more of a leader or a follower?
A:I don‘t try to lead people. I’d rather cooperate with everybody, and get the job done by working together.
工作要求:我能胜任
①I:Do you think you can make yourself easily understood in English?
A:Yes, in most circumstances.
②I:Are you available for travel?
A:Yes, I like traveling. I am young, and unmarried. It‘s no problem for me to travel frequently.③I:How about overtime work?
A:Overtime work is very common in companies. I can work overtime if it‘s necessary, but I don’t think we will work overtime everyday.
④I:How long do you think we can depend on your working here?
⑤I:Do you like regular work?
A:No, I don‘t like regular work. I am interested in different projects with new opport unities and new challenge, but I can do regular work if the company needs me to do so.
⑥I:What salary do you expect A:Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first?I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
⑦I:Do you work well under pressure A:Working under pressure is exciting and challenging. I don’t mind working under pressure. I work well under the secircum stances. People can, I Can.
⑧I:Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?
A:No,nothing in particular.
⑨I:How soon can you begin working for us?
A:I need about two to three weeks for necessary formalities. I will quit then transfer to your company.
面试结束:礼貌道别
①I:Any questions?
A:When will I know your decision?
②I:How can we get in touch with you?
③I:We will notify you of our decision by mail, is this convenient for you?
④I:Thank you for your interest in our company. A:Thank you, . Goodbye.(Thank you for your time.)
⑤I:You will be hearing from us very soon. Please send the next applicantin on your way out. A: you very much.
A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.
我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.
B: Nice to meet you , Take a seat.
我也是,请坐.
B: Nice to meet you , Take a seat.
我也是,请坐.
A:Thank you!
B: I: What is your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Zhanghang.
我叫张航
B:what is your strongest trait(s)?
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things 'm very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半.我非常有组织能力,也很能干.
B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.
你大学主修课程有哪些?
A: I major in Business have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.
大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等.
B: What subject did you major in?
你辅修过什么专业吗?
A: I minor in have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.
会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法
B:Why did you choose this corporation?
你为什么选择本公司?
A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.
公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力.
B: What are your salary expectations?
你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?
A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.
我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资.
B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?
你还有什么疑问吗?
A: I wonder when will I know your decision?
我何时能知道你的最终决定?
B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.
我们将于下周末之前联系你.
A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.
太好了,我期待你的好消息.我真的对这个职位很感兴趣.
B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.
感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见.
A: Goodbye.
再见.
you hiring?
请问,你们招人吗?
2. I saw your ad* in the paper and wanted to apply for the job.
你好,看到你们在报纸上登的广告,所以我想来应聘这个工作.
3. When can you come in for an interview?
什么时候可以来面试?
4. Do you have any references?
请问,你有介绍信吗?
5. What’s your past job experience?
你以往有何工作经验?
6. This is a very impressive resume, Mr. Smith.
你的履历表给人印象深刻,史密斯先生.
7. What are your qualifications?
您具备什么资历?
8. What’s the starting salary?
起始薪金是多少?
9. What possibilities are there for advancement?
获得提升有何要求?
10. What kind of holidays/ benefits do you have for your employees?
你们为职员提供何种假期/福利?
Part Two: Dialogues
1. Resumes and Interviews履历表和面试
A: Hey Ted, I saw this ad in the paper. You should take a look.
B: What is it?
A: It’s for a job. It looks perfect for you.
B: Let’s see … “Wanted: manager for up-and-coming fimp3. Must have good organizational skills. Experience a plus. Please contact Betty Sue.” Oh, I don’t know …
A: Come on, what have you got to lose?
B: What about my resume?
A: Here, I’ll help you type one up.
B: Thanks, Mary. You’re a real pal. I’ll call now to set up an interview.
A:嘿,特德,我看到报纸上的这篇广告,你该看一看.
B:是什么广告?
A:招聘广告.看上去很适合你.
B: 让我瞧瞧.“招聘:极富发展潜力的公司招聘经理.良好的组织才能.并且具有经验.若是有意者请与贝蒂·苏联系”.哦,我不知道……
A: 别这样,你又不会损失什么.
B: 可是我的履历表呢?
A: 在这儿,我会帮你打印一份的.
B: 谢谢你,玛丽.真够朋友.现在我就打电话约定面试.
2. Salary 工资
A: Well, I’ve looked over your resume, Mr. Peepers.
B: Please, call me Ted.
A: Well, Ted, this is a very impressive resume. However, we do have several other applicants to finish interviewing before we can make a final decision. We’ll call you by Friday, if that’s all right.
B: That’s no problem.
A: Do you have any other questions?
B: Well, what kind of salary do you provide?
A: Salary is based on experience as well as* time spent with our company.
B: I see.
A: Salary can be negotiated once we officially offer you the job.
B: Sounds fine.
A: 哦,我看过了你的履历表,皮伯斯先生.
B: 请叫我特德好了.
A: 好,特德,你的履历表给人印象深刻,可是,在我们做出最后的决定之前我们还要面试其他几个应聘者.若是可以的话,我们不迟于星期五会给你打电话.
B: 可以.
A: 你还有其他什么问题吗?
B: 哦,你们公司提供的薪金待遇是怎么样的'?
A: 薪金发放以经验为基础,同时还有工作时间长短.
B: 我明白.
A: 正式聘用的话,薪金方面还可以再商量.
B: 好的.
这是一段在美国买火车票时的对话:
A: What time's the next train to Washington?A: 下一趟去华盛顿的车几点开?
B: That's 9:26 on Track : 9 点 26 分 , 14 轨 道 。
A: When does it get there?A: 什么时候到?
B: It'sscheduledto arrive at 10:50.
A: How much is it?A: 多少钱?
B: It's $ one way or $ round : 单程票 30 美元,往返票 55 美元。
Tom: What time is it, Mom?汤姆:几点了,妈妈?
Mom: It's six forty. It's time to have breakfast.妈妈:六点四十。该吃早餐了。
Tom: OK, Mom.汤姆:好的,妈妈。
Tom: It's seven ten. It's time to go to school.汤姆:七点十分。该上学了。
Teacher: It's eight o'clock now. It's time for Chinese.老师:现在八点了。现在是中国人的时候了。
Tom: I'm ready.汤姆:我准备好了。
Tom: Hello.汤姆:你好。
John: Hello.约翰:你好。
Tom: My name is Tom. I'm in Class 1, Grade 3.汤姆:我叫汤姆。我在三年级一班。
John: My name is John. I'm in Class 1, Grade 3, too.约翰:我叫约翰。我也在三年级一班。
Tom: We are in the same class.汤姆:我们是同一班的。
John: Yes, we are.约翰:是的,我们是。
Tom: I'm very glad to meet you.汤姆:很高兴见到你。
John: I'm very glad to meet you, too.约翰:我也很高兴见到你。
Mike: Hello. This is Mike.迈克:你好。我是迈克。
John: Hello. This is John. What's the weather like in Harbin?约翰:你好。我是约翰。哈尔滨的天气怎么样?
Mike: It's cold here today.迈克:今天这里很冷。
John: Put on your sweater, please.约翰:请穿上你的毛衣。
Mike: Thank you. I want to wear my pants, too. What's the weather like in Hainan?迈克:谢谢。我也想穿我的裤子。海南的天气怎么样?
John: It's hot here. I can go swimming.约翰:这里很热。我可以去游泳。
Mike: So cool!迈克:太酷了!
Bill: Hi, Mary.比尔:嗨,玛丽。
Marry: Hi, Bill. How are you?玛丽:嗨,比尔。你好吗?
Bill: I'm fine, thank you. And you?比尔:我很好,谢谢。你呢?
Marry: I'm fine, too, thank you.玛丽:我也很好,谢谢。
Bill: How is your mother?比尔:你妈妈怎么样?
Marry: She is very well, thank you. And how is your mother?玛丽:她很好,谢谢。你妈妈怎么样?
Bill: She is also very well. Thank you. Goodbye.比尔:她也很好。谢谢您。再见。
Marry: Goodbye.玛丽:再见。
Eric: Hi, Zicci. May I ask you a question?
嗨,Zicci。可以问你一个问题么?
Zicci: Sure, of course. What kind of question?
好,当然。什么样的问题?
Eric: Well, the Greek philosopher Plato said, a clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory. What does it mean?
嗯,希腊哲学家柏拉图说过,良心缺失往往是记忆不好的表征。这句话是什么意思呢?
Zicci: Plato? When did you get interested in philosophy?
柏拉图?你什么时候对哲学感兴趣了?
Eric: Oh, actually I'm just a little curious about Plato. Many people know his famous allegation of Platonic love. Do you believe it?
哦,实际上我只是对柏拉图有点儿好奇罢了。很多人都知道他著名的“柏拉图式爱情”。你信吗?
Zicci: It's another question. I can't be able to figure it out. Besides, I'm too young to understand what love is. Sorry!
那又是另一个问题了。我没法解决。此外,我还太小,不懂什么是爱情。抱歉!
Eric: I shouldn't have asked you about this. Just forget it.
我不应该问你这个问题的。忘记它吧。
Tom: Wow. This farm is nice. So many animals! What are these?汤姆:哇。这个农场不错。这么多动物!这些是什么?
Farmer: They are horses.农夫:它们是马。
Tom: Are those sheep?汤姆:那些是绵羊吗?
Farmer: No. They are goats. Look! These are lambs.农夫:不,它们是山羊。看!这些是小羊。
Tom: Oh, These are pigs. They are so fat.汤姆:哦,这些是猪。他们太胖了。
Farmer: Yes. Our rabbits are fat, too.农夫:是的。我们的兔子也很胖。
Tom: How many ducks do you have?汤姆:你有几只鸭子?
Farmer: I have forty.农夫:我有四十个。
Assistant: Can I help you?助理:我能帮你吗?
Amy: Yes. I want to buy some fruit for my birthday.艾米:是的。我想买些水果过生日。
Assistant: OK. What kind of fruit do you like助理:好的。你喜欢什么水果
Amy: I want four oranges, six apples. How much are they?艾米:我要四个橙子,六个苹果。多少钱?
Assistant: They are twenty yuan.店员:二十元。
Amy: Oh, I also want ten bananas, six pears and two watermelons.艾米:哦,我还要十个香蕉,六个梨和两个西瓜。
Assistant: That's thirty yuan.店员:三十元。
Amy: All right.艾米:好的。
Ann: Do you think that kindness is wrong?
你认为爱心有错吗?
Lily: Of course not.
当然没有。
Ann: There was a young man in Shanghai who picked a seemingly uncomfortable man, but he got the trouble.
在上海,有个年轻的小伙子在路边载了一个看似不舒服的人,他却因此而惹上了麻烦。
Lily: Trouble? Why?
麻烦?为什么?
Ann: Because the sick man was not really sick, he was a traffic police. When he got in the car, he took the key and said that the young man was illegal operating.
因为那个病人并不是真的生病,他是一个交警,他一上车就拔掉车钥匙,然后说这个小伙子是非法营运。
Lily: I am a little confused. Was the young man really illegal?
我有点混乱,这小伙子真的违法了吗?
Ann: The young man said that he was passing the sick man and stopped to ask the sick man what he could do.
这个年轻人说他那时正好经过那病人,停下来问是否需要帮助。
Lily: What kind of punishment did the young man get?
那年轻人得到什么样的惩罚?
Ann: The traffic police fined him 10000 yuan and took his car. And the young man committed self- mutilation to show that he was innocent. Now he is in hospital.
交警罚款10000元,还扣了他的车,那年轻人就自残以示他的清白,现在在医院接受治疗。
Lily: I think the truth would be found out.
我想真相会被找到的。
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方 ?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。
A: Oh ! I think I ’ m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。
A: Excuse me. I ’ m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station?对不起,我迷路了,请问您能告诉我去车站怎么走吗?
B: I ’ m walking that way. Let me lead you the way.我正朝那边去。让我给你带路吧!
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I ’ m looking for the Museum.对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。
B: Boy, you are lost. I t ’ s across town.哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a bus to get there.您可以在此乘坐 24 路公共汽车换乘 83 路公共汽车到那里。
乘客A:Excuse me, is this seat taken?对不起,这个座位有人坐吗?
乘客B:No, I don't think so.我想应该没有人。
乘客A:Thanks,I am waiting for the train at 9 o ’clock to will you go?谢谢,我在等 9 点到上海的火车,你去哪呢?
乘客B:What a coincidence! we are the same train.真是太巧了,我们同一列火车。
乘客A:Really? What is your seat number?真的吗?你座位几号?
乘客B: on the second row. And you?第二排 5 号,你呢?
乘客B:Could you please keep an eye on my luggage? I want to go to the washroom.你能帮我照看下行李吗?我去下洗手间。
乘客A:No problem.没问题。
乘客B:Thank you so much.非常感谢。
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑
推荐度: