2023-03-18
2023-06-27
2023-07-05
2023-03-20
在执行上级党组织决定方面存在的问题及整改措施范文(通用6篇)
2023-06-15
更新时间:2023-12-02 19:42:10 发布时间:24小时内 作者:文/会员上传 下载docx
2023-03-18
2023-06-27
2023-07-05
2023-03-20
在执行上级党组织决定方面存在的问题及整改措施范文(通用6篇)
2023-06-15
Part one
offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June.
we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at theprices quoted.
offer is firm for 5 days.
price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our
offer will be valid until August 31.
make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December23.
have the offer ready for you.
我们已准备好给你方的报盘。
’d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer is we don’t hear you by next Monday.
offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1.
quality of our product is good and the prices is reasonable so we are confident that you will accept our offer dated 4th May.
the market is advancing rapidly the price we offered you is the best I belive.
自市场的飞速发展,我相信我方所报的价格是最合理的。
are our latest price sheet. You will see that our prices is most competitive.
这是我方最近的价格单。你能发现我方的价格是最具竞争力的。
believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.
我们相信我们所报的价格与其他公司相比更具竞争力。
hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.
我方希望你方能尽快接受报盘并下订单。
feel better offer will give you full satisfaction .I hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.
我方感到好的报盘能令你方满意。希望能尽快收到你方令人欣喜的答复
you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at early date.
如果你方认为可以接受我们的提议,请早日订单。
have the pleasure in offering you our product.
我们很荣幸将我方产品报盘给你方。
are interested in making you a offer on our hand-make carpets which is well received in the overseas market.
我方很荣幸为你方就手工制地毯报盘,这种地毯在海外广受好评。
price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be 45 USD shall we hold them for your order?
give you price of 1440$ FOB Chicago.
are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen man shirts as for the sample you send before at price 5/piece CIF New York for promote shipment.
compliance with your request we are now offering you dozens magnifiers at 30$per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.
will note that we are in the position to offer you 50 long tons of ten for sheet at the
offer your 1500 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500 pounds /ton.
24. We can quote you the price of 75$ / typewriter and 10% discount on shipping .
average whole sell price is 180$ / unit. deliver in April.
27. We can offer a quality discount of up to 15% but we are prepare to give 20% discount for a offer to buy the complete stuff.
have here our price sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,the price are given without engagement.
prices is steady raising, we’d advise you to place your order without delay.
因为价格正在稳步上升,我方建议你方早日下订单。
product is in great demand and supplies is limited so we would recommend that youaccept this offer as soon as possible.
我方产品需求量大,供应有限。因此我方建议你方尽早接受此报盘。
1. 文体介绍
报盘(offer),也叫报价,是卖方主动向买方提供商品信息,或者是对询盘的答复,是卖方根据卖方的来信,向买方报盘,其内容可包括商品名称、规格、数量、包装条件、价格、付款方式和交货期限等。报盘有两种:
虚盘(non-firm offers), 即无约束力的报盘。一般情况下,多数报盘均为虚盘,虚盘不规定报盘的.有效日期,并且附有保留条件,如:The offer is subject to our final confirmation/prior sale. 该报盘已我方最后确认为准/是否事先售出为准。
实盘(firm offers)则规定有效日期,而且卖盘一旦被接受,报盘人就不能撤回。
2.实用范例
Subject: Offers
Dear Sir,
This is to confirm your E-mail of 2 July, , asking us to make your firm offers for rice and soybeans C&F Singapore.
We E-mail you this morning offering you 300 metric tons of polished rice at A$2400 per metric ton, C&F Singapore, for shipment during August/September 20_. This offer is firm, subject to the receipt of your reply before 16 July 20_.
Please note that we have quoted our most favourable price and are unable to entertain any counter offer.
With regard to soybeans, we advise you that the few lots we have at present are under offer. If, however, you were to make us a suitable offer, there is possibility of our supplying them.
As you know, of late it has been a heavy demand for these commodities and this has resulted in increased prices. You may, however, take advantage of the strengthening market if you send an immediate reply.
Sincerely yours,
Xxxx
主题:报盘
亲爱的先生:
7月2日有关查询大米和大豆新加坡到岸价的电子邮件也收悉。
今日上午电子邮件报价:精白米300公吨,每公吨成本加运费新加坡到岸价为2400澳元。于208或9月装运。以上实价需由贵公司于20_年7月16日前回复确实。
该报价为最优惠价,恕不能还价。
本公司与客户正洽售一批大豆,若贵公司愿意报以适当买价, 本公司乐意出售。近来该类产品需求量大,令价格上涨。请贵公司把握机会,尽早落实订单为盼。
你真诚的,xxx
3.典型句型
(1)As requested, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation:
根据要求,现我方就如下货物向贵方报盘,以我方最后确认为准:
(2)As recently the goods are in extremely short supply, we regret being unable to offer.
因近期货源紧张,很抱歉不能报盘。
(3)It’s a pleasure for us to offer y
we're?willing?to?make?you?a?firm?offer?at?this?price.?
????我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。?
????we?can?offer?you?a?quotation?based?upon?the?international?market.?
????我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。?
????we'll?let?you?have?the?official?offer?next?monday.?
????下星期就给您正式报盘。?
????i?come?to?hear?about?your?offer?for?fertilizers.?
????我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。?
????my?offer?was?based?on?reasonable?profit,?not?on?wild?speculations.?
????我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。?
????no?other?buyers?have?bid?higher?than?this?price.?
????没有别的买主的出价高于此价。?
????we?can't?accept?your?offer?unless?the?price?is?reduced?by?5%.?
????除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。?
????i'm?afraid?i?don't?find?your?price?competitive?at?all.?
????我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。?
????let?me?make?you?a?special?offer.?
????好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。?
????we'll?give?you?the?preference?of?our?offer.?
????我们将优先向你们报盘。?
????this?offer?is?based?on?an?expanding?market?and?is?competitive.?
????此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。?
????the?offer?holds?good?until?5?o'clock?
????报价有效期到6月22日下午5点,北京时间。?
????all?prices?in?the?price?lists?are?subject?to?our?confirmation.?
????报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。?
????our?offer?sare?for?3?days.?
????我们的报盘三天有效。?
????i'm?afraid?the?quotation?is?unaccep?table.?
????恐怕你方的报价不能接受。?
????we?can?not?make?any?headway?with?your?offer.?
????你们的报盘未得任何进展。?
we?prefer?to?with?hold?quotation?for?a?time.?
????我们宁愿暂停报盘。?
????buyers?do?not?welcome?offers?made?at?wide?intervals.?
????买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。?
????now?we?look?forward?to?replying?to?our?offer?in?the?form?of?counter-offer.?
????现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。?
????your?price?is?too?high?to?interest?buyers?in?counter-offer.?
????你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。?
????i'll?respond?to?your?counter-offer?by?reducing?our?price?by?three?dollars.?
????我同意你们的还价,减价3元。?
????i?appreciate?your?counter-offer,but?find?it?too?low.?
????谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。?
????words?and?phrases?
????firm?offer?
????实盘?
????official?offer?
????正式报价(报盘)?
????to?make?an?offer?for?
????对...报盘(报价)?
????to?offer?for?
????对...报价?
????wild?speculation?
????漫天要价?
????the?preference?of?one's?offer?
????优先报盘?
????subject?to?
????以...为条件,以...为准?
????make?headway?
????有进展?
????at?wide?intervals?
????间隔时间太长?
????counter-offer?
????还盘,还价
offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June. 我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需在6月29日前到达。
we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.
如果我方能在10天内能接到你方订单,我方将按所报价格确定订单。
offer is firm for 5 days.
该盘的有效期为5天
price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31.
我方的报价以FOB上海,而不是CIF香港。我方报盘的有效期至8月31日。
make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December 23.
我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需不迟于12月23日中午到达。
have the offer ready for you.
我们已准备好给你方的报盘。
’d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer is we don’t hear you by next Monday.
我方要提醒你方,若我们不能在下个星期一前收到答复,该报盘将会被撤销。
offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1.
该报盘从1月1日起10天内有效。
quality of our product is good and the prices is reasonable so we are confident that you will accept our offer dated 4th May.
我方产品物美价廉,因此我们对你方能接受我方报盘很有信心,但需在5月4日前。
the market is advancing rapidly the price we offered you is the best I belive.
自市场的飞速发展,我相信我方所报的价格是最合理的。
are our latest price sheet. You will see that our prices is most competitive.
这是我方最近的价格单。你能发现我方的价格是最具竞争力的。
believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.
我们相信我们所报的价格与其他公司相比更具竞争力。
hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.
我方希望你方能尽快接受报盘并下订单。
feel better offer will give you full satisfaction .I hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.
我方感到好的报盘能令你方满意。希望能尽快收到你方令人欣喜的答复
you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at early date.
如果你方认为可以接受我们的提议,请早日订单。
have the pleasure in offering you our product.
我们很荣幸将我方产品报盘给你方。
are interested in making you a offer on our hand-make carpets which is well received in the overseas market.
我方很荣幸为你方就手工制地毯报盘,这种地毯在海外广受好评。
price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be 45 USD shall we hold them for your order?
就200打塑料窗帘以45美元。我方还为你方保留订单吗?
give you price of 140$ FOB Chicago.
我方给你方的价格是140美元,FOB芝加哥。
are pleased to quote you for 200 dozen man shirts as for the sample you send before at price 5/piece CIF New York for promote shipment.
我们很高兴就200打男式衬衫给你方报价,每件5元,CIF纽约,即时装运。按之前你方寄来的样品。
compliance with your request we are now offering you dozens magnifiers at 30$ per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.
根据你方要求,我方提供你方2000打放大镜,每打30美元,CIF旧金山,九月装运。
will note that we are in the position to offer you 50 long tons of ten for sheet at the attractive price of £5 per long tons CNF Shanghai.
我方会给你方提供50长吨,每单10长吨,以非常优惠的价格,每长吨5,CIF上海。
offer your 200 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500 pounds /ton. 我们为你方提供200吨加拿大燕麦片,每吨500英磅。
24. We can quote you the price of 75$ / typewriter and 10% discount on shipping .我方的报价是75美元一台打字机,如果海运的话,有10%的折扣。
average whole sell price is 180$ / unit.
我们的平均售价是每个180美元。
offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at £20 per long ton CIF Vietnam deliver in April.
我方为你公司提供2000吨化学肥料,每长吨20,CIF越南,4月起运。
27. We can offer a quality discount of up to 2% but we are prepare to give 20% discount for a offer to buy the complete stuff.
我方可提供2%的质量折扣,但我们准备给20%的折扣,如若你方将全部买下。
have here our price sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,the price are given without engagement.
我这里有我们的FAS船边交货的价格单,这个价格是不容商议的。
prices is steady raising, we’d advise you to place your order without delay.
因为价格正在稳步上升,我方建议你方早日下订单。
product is in great demand and supplies is limited so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.
我方产品需求量大,供应有限。因此我方建议你方尽早接受此报盘。
1. Let me make you a special offer.
我给你一个特别优惠价。
还能这样说:
I can give you a discount.
I can provide you a favorable price.
谚语:
Let bygones be bygones.
过去的就让它过去吧。
2. Can you make an offer at your earliest convenience?
您能尽快报一个价吗?
还能这样说:
Your early offer will be highly appreciated.
Please make us an offer as early as you can.
应用解析:
at your earliest convenience 尽早;在您最方便的时候
3. Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.
请接到我们的询价单后马上给我们报价。
还能这样说:
Please quote the price once you get the inquiry.
Please provide the price immediately you receive our inquiry.
应用解析:
receive指收到,着重行为本身,而不涉及收受者是否接受;
accept指领受,接收,着重除行为本身以外,还表示接受者经过考虑以后愿意接受。
4. It is difficult to quote without full details.
未说明详尽细节难以报价。
还能这样说:
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply to you.
I could not reply for you failing to provide the details.
应用解析:
an eye for detail 明察秋毫
5. I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being.
很抱歉目前我们不能报盘。
还能这样说:
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
I am afraid it will be very difficult for you to get the offer now.
应用解析:
call into being 使产生,使出现,建立,成立;
come into being 产生,形成,成立;
in being 现存的,活着的
6. The offer is not workable.
报盘不可行。
还能这样说:
The offer is withdrawn.
The offer is given without engagement.
谚语:
Blood is thicker than water.
血浓于水。
7. The price drop greatly on account of large offerings from other source.
由于来自其他方面的大量报盘,价格已严重下跌。
还能这样说:
The price goes down badly, because there are many offerings from other source.
Large offerings from other source cause the price to go down.
应用解析:
a drop in the ocean 沧海一粟,九牛一毛;
at the drop of a hat 不拖延地;不迟疑地;
a drop in the bucket/ocean 沧海一粟;杯水车薪
8. This offer is subject to your reply reaching here before the end of this month.
该报盘以你方本月底前回复我方为有效。
还能这样说:
This offer is open when your reply reaches here before the end of this month.
This offer has come into effect since your reply reaches here before the end of this month.
应用解析:
or nearest offer 或略低于此价;可还价;
slight one's offer 轻视某人的建议
9. In response to an inquiry, quotations may be sent.
在答复询价时,可寄送报价单。
还能这样说:
Quotations should be sent when you respond the inquiry.
You should respond the inquiry together with the quotations.
应用解析:
inquire a matter of sb. 向某人打听一件事;
inquire about 查问,打听;
inquire after 问候
10. This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
还能这样说:
This offer is focusing on increasing their markets and is competitive.
This offer can enlarge the market and is competitive.
应用解析:
futures market 期货市场;
service market 劳务市场
11. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.
请早日发盘不甚感谢。
还能这样说:
We feel gratitude for your early offer.
We thank you if you can quote us.
谚语:
Who will bell the cat?
谁去给猫系铃铛?(谁愿意为大家冒险?)
12. Our offers are firm for 5 days.
我们的报盘五天有效。
还能这样说:
You can keep our offer for 5 days.
Our offer is valid for 5 days.
应用解析:
stand firm 不后退,不让步,坚定不移;
firm again sth. 稳定,坚挺;
be on firm ground 对事实确信无疑;
a firm hand 严明的纪律;牢固控制
13. We'd rather withhold the offer for a while.
我们宁愿暂停报盘。
还能这样说:
We prefer suspending our quotation for a time.
We'd like to withhold the quotations for a moment.
应用解析:
withhold one's decision 保留决定;
withhold the pressure 挡住压力;
withhold from 使……得不到;忍住不……抵制住
14. We'll let you have the official offer on Monday.
星期一就给您正式报盘。
还能这样说:
We will let you know the price we can offer on Monday.
Monday is the time for you to have the official offer.
应用解析:
let alone 更不用说;
let blood 放血;
let down 加长;扫兴;
let go 放手,松手,放弃;
let on 泄露秘密;
let up 放松;减弱;停止
15. He has perfect knowledge of the offers that are being made to buy and to sell.
他对买或卖的报盘十分了解。
还能这样说:
He is familiar with the offers that are being made to buy and to sell.
He knows the offers that are being made to buy and to sell very well.
应用解析:
buy a pig in poke 购买物品时不看货色或不知物品是否合意;
buy time 拖延时间;
buy sth. in 大量买进某物;
buy sb. off 收买某人;
buy sb. over 贿赂某人
16. Our quotations are in line with the world market.
我们的报盘符合世界市场行情。
还能这样说:
Our quotation conforms to the world market.
Our quotation is tally with the world market.
应用解析:
line up 排成行,排成列;
step over the line 越界;
in one's lines 内行;
on the same lines 以同样的方式;
be in the firing line 易受到批评、责备等
17. Buyers are worried at the lack of offer.
买主因无报盘而苦恼。
还能这样说:
Buyers are upset because of the lack of offer.
Lacking of offer makes the buyers feel distressed.
应用解析:
not to worry 别担心,不发愁;
be worried about sth. 担心的,忧虑的;
worry oneself about sth. 使某人担心、担忧;
worry sb. with sth. 烦扰或打扰某人
18. We have extended the offer as your request.
我们已按你方要求将报盘延期。
还能这样说:
We have delayed the offer as you required.
On the request of your party, we allow you to keep the ofer for a longer time.
应用解析:
at sb.'s request 应某人之请求,鉴于某人之请求;
by request of sb. 经某人之要求;
on request 一经要求
Our offers are for 3 days.
我们的报盘三天有效。
We have extended the offer as per as your request.
我们已按你方要求将报盘延期。
The offer holds good until 5 o'clock . 23nd of June, , Beijing time.
报价有效期到196月22日下午5点,北京时间。
All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.
报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。
This offer is subject to your reply reaching here before the end of this month.
该报盘以你方本月底前到达我地为有效。
This offer is subject to the goods being unsold.
该报盘以商品未售出为准。
Words and Phrases
subject to 以...为条件,以...为准
offer subject to our written acceptance 以我方书面接受为准的报盘
offer subject to sample approval 以样品确定后生效为准的报盘
offer subject to our final confirmation 以我方最后确认为准的报盘
offer subject to export/import license 以获得出口(进口)许可证为准的报价
offer subject to prior sale 以提前售出为准的报盘
offer subject to goods being unsold 以商品未售出为准的报盘
offer subject to your reply reaching here 以你方答复到达我地为准的报盘
offer subject to first available steamer 以装第一艘轮船为准的报盘
offer(报盘),也叫报价,是卖方主动向买方提供商品信息,或者是对询盘(inquire)的答复,是卖方根据买方的来信,向买方报盘,其内容可包括商品名称、规格、数量、包装条件、价格、付款方式和交货期限等,报盘有两种:虚盘(non-firm offers)和实盘(firm offers)。
虚盘(non-firm offers), 即无约束力的报盘。一般情况下,多数报盘均为虚盘,虚盘不规定报盘的有效日期,并且附有保留条件,如:The offer is subject to our final confirmation/prior sale. 该报盘以我方最后确认/事先售出为准。
实盘(firm offers)则规定有效日期,而且卖盘一旦被接受,报盘人就不能撤回。 counter-offer( 还盘),交易方式之一,即接盘人对所接发盘表示接受,但对其内容提出更改的行为,
还盘实质上构成对原发盘的某种程度的.拒绝,也是接盘人以发盘人地位所提出的新发盘。因此 ,一经还盘,原发盘即失效,新发盘取代它成为交易谈判的基础。如果另一方对还盘内容不同意,还可以进行反还盘(或称再还盘)。还盘可以在双方之间反复进行,还盘的内容通常仅陈述需变更或增添的条件,对双方同意的交易条件毋需重复。在国际贸易中,往往经过多次的还盘、反还盘,才最终达成协议。
受盘人在接到发盘后,不能完全同意发盘的内容,为了进一步磋商交易,对发盘提出修改意见,用口头或书面形式表示出来,就构成还盘。
相关内容请访问应届毕业生职场英语
I'm afraid the offer is unacceptable.
恐怕你方的报价不能接受。
The offer is not workable.
报盘不可行。
The offer is given without engagement.
报盘没有约束力。
It is difficult to quote without full details.
未说明详尽细节难以报价。
Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.
买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。
We cannot make any headway with your offer.
你们的报盘未得任何进展。
Please renew your offer for two days further.
请将报盘延期两天。
Please renew your offer on the same terms and conditions.
请按同样条件恢复报盘。
We regret we have to decline your offer.
很抱歉,我们不得不拒绝你方报盘。
The offer is withdrawn.
该报盘已经撤回。
We prefer to withhold offers for a time.
我们宁愿暂停报盘。
Buyers are worried at the lack of offer.
买主因无报盘而苦恼。
Words and Phrases
to extend an offer 延长报盘
to renew an offer 或 to reinstate an offer 恢复报盘
to withdraw an offer 撤回报盘
to decline an offer 或 to turn down an offer 谢绝报盘
unacceptable 不可接受的
workable 可行的
at wide intervals 间隔时间太长
make headway 有进展
be worried at sth. 对...苦恼
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑
推荐度: